Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Salsaverde

Cant eat dairy now, can I after accutane?

Heya, I've been lurking on this board for quite some time now, looking for advice one dealing with my acne, and now with the prospect of going on accutane in the not so distant future I've joined up to ask more questions and meet everybody :)

So I've found that after eating dairy products, especially cheese I wake up the next morning with big horrible spots, will this still happen after going on Accutane?

Thanks in advance!

I am interested in this as well. I will stop dairy completely if it means clearer skin. I heard dairy products directly are a cause-- I am on Accutane.

Has anyone experienced or no someone who has stopped eating dairy products and drinking milk etc. and has seen favorable results?

I am interested in this as well. I will stop dairy completely if it means clearer skin. I heard dairy products directly are a cause-- I am on Accutane.

Has anyone experienced or no someone who has stopped eating dairy products and drinking milk etc. and has seen favorable results?

Well in my case stopping eating dairy has stopped the cysts that resulted from eating it, but not all the acne. I saw a homepathic doctor who said that due to my blood type, A+ my body cant digest dairy as well as other blood types.

Well in my case stopping eating dairy has stopped the cysts that resulted from eating it, but not all the acne. I saw a homepathic doctor who said that due to my blood type, A+ my body cant digest dairy as well as other blood types.

Heya, I've been lurking on this board for quite some time now, looking for advice one dealing with my acne, and now with the prospect of going on accutane in the not so distant future I've joined up to ask more questions and meet everybody :)

So I've found that after eating dairy products, especially cheese I wake up the next morning with big horrible spots, will this still happen after going on Accutane?

Thanks in advance!