Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GorilaSnot

Does anyones skin feel really crappy?

BILINGUAL VERSION

VERSION FRANCAIS:

Le premier mois que jai utiliser le DKR, ma face ressemblait a du caca dextrateresse, et maintenant que ju suis rendu au 3eme mois, je sens que ma face a lair dune jambe poilu...

Apres que vous etes abituez au bp.. et que votre bouton sort, quand vous aller appliquer le bp va glisser sur votre face comme une chausette dans un grille-pain.

ENGLIGH VERSION:

1st on the DKR I felt like alien shit, now im at month 3 and i feel like king with hairy legs... After you get used to the bp.. and ur acne is gone, when you apply the bp it goes to smooth on your skin like old sox in a toaster

In the first week my skin felt a bit ugh, but I have almost finished the Second week and my Skin is improving at a very fast rate and and generally i feel really good with it :)

Just hang in there!

i dont beleive in bp/the regimen at all from my experiences.

youre wasting your time if you have bad/embarassing acne and load on bp. my skin starting get so bad and gross looking, and just pale white with all the acne, and after a bout 5 weeks on retin a im clearer than i have been in ever.