Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilingeyes

Free Products (barely used)

Hi,

I've got several products that I've bought but never really used. So, I would like to give them away. I will gladly pay for shipping, but I only want to ship to 1-2 people.

This offer is meant specifically for people who cannot afford to go out and spend money on products that might NOT end up working for them. If you can afford these things, please let others take advantage of this offer.

*Clean&Clear Under Eye Brightening Stick (barely used)

*Clean&Clear Invisible Shine-Control Powder (the blue stuff, barely used)

*Covergirl fresh look translucent light pressed powder compact (barely

used, but I think this is a little older than 3-4 months)

*Neutrogena Soft Color Blush in Blushing Mocha (barely used)

Most of this stuff has been purchased in the past 3-4 months, but I couldn't give you exact time frames.

Hey Jay,

I know...I've missed everyone in the lounge. I've been keeping myself busy with my kids school, etc, etc... Besides, I spend too much money buying different things when I'm on. I finally decided to clean out house while these things are still good, lol.

My daughter thought it was Christmas when she got the 7 new lipsticks I'd bought. I'm searching for one shade that eludes me, grrrrrrrrr.

PM me if you are serious.... biggrin.gif

Hey!

That's really nice of you to offer your products you don't need, I should do that lol.

I'd be interested in either powder and/or the blush, but I can afford them......well if no one else wants them please contact me at [email protected]

I'll pay for shipping! I'm in Vancouver, Canada.

~Meri

Hehe that's really nice of you. I'd buy that stuff myself (mostly the eye brightening stick because i get dark bags under my eyes) but I'm a teenage guy and it's kinda awkward going to let's say Walmart and buying makeup. Tried it once before.....people stare. sad.gif

well i'm am new to this hole thing ,i had acne for years and is controlling my life ,it has made me scared of other and worst of all looking down on my self . i've tried almost every make up to cover it up but i can't find any thing that ethier really cover but then it will brake me out or ,it makes my face look crusty ,i so sick of covering my face is their sugery or a foundation that any on can tell me about =; sad.gif

thank you can reach me at [email protected]

well i'm am new to this hole thing ,i had acne for years and is controlling my life ,it has made me scared of other and worst of all looking down on my self . i've tried almost every make up to cover it up but i can't find any thing that ethier really cover but then it will brake me out or ,it makes my face look crusty ,i so sick of covering my face is their sugery or a foundation that any on can tell me about =; sad.gif

thank you

well i'm am new to this hole thing ,i had acne for years and is controlling my life ,it has made me scared of other and worst of all looking down on my self . i've tried almost every make up to cover it up but i can't find any thing that ethier really cover but then it will brake me out or ,it makes my face look crusty ,i so sick of covering my face is their sugery or a foundation that any on can tell me about =;  sad.gif 

thank you