Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have recently tried purpose gentle cleansing face wash (the kind in the pump) not the bar.

Well anyway... i was wondering since see good results on the face with it. would it be a good idea to try it on the body for body acne? Just a thought...

I have recently tried purpose gentle cleansing face wash (the kind in the pump) not the bar.

Well anyway... i was wondering since see good results on the face with it. would it be a good idea to try it on the body for body acne? Just a thought...

i used purpose face wash for a while and it worked well...

i've also tried aveeno ultra-calming face wash and liked that a lot better...but both are very gentle face washes....

i use the OIL CLEANSING METHOD now. it's working very well for me. it's gentle and it's two in one... cleansing and moisturizing at the same time....

check out my blog. and research it. i think you might like it.

if you're worried about putting oil on your face-- don't. i have naturally oily skin and this method has actually HELPED with my oilyness.

Thank you very much for the reply and i will def look at what you said. I have been looking for a nice moisturizer also. Thanks.

Do you know if it would be a good idea to use with purpose or what you recommended on the body for body acne at all?

Thank you very much for the reply and i will def look at what you said. I have been looking for a nice moisturizer also. Thanks.

Do you know if it would be a good idea to use with purpose or what you recommended on the body for body acne at all?

hmmm.... on the body? i am not exactly sure but i would suggest-- and this may sound crazy... that you mix a bit of castor oil in with a gentle body wash. castor oil is known for its healing qualities and i read somewhere that it reduces inflammation (think pimples). research castor oil benefits and see what you come up with but i know it def. can't hurt to try it.

i use castor oil and jojoba oil on my face but i haven't tried either on my body-- i've never had body acne. just face pimples...

i hope this was helpful!

Well i was just wondering about using the pump version of purpose on the body because some people use the bar version on the body. I tried the bar on the face but it left it to dry and rough...the pump version doesn't and has helped alot. So i guess trying it wouldn't hurt. Was just wondering if any else had tried a face cleanser for the body or not...or if it would be a good idea to try or not.