Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPizzle

man, i have no game with the ladies

Imho no movies just yet, thats too exclusive and might put her on guard, She might respond with the classic "Sorry, I have a boyfriend" at which point your blown out, and will only make yourself look worse if you push any further. Eject at this point. Suggest that you and your friends and she and her friends should get together at some party/social event or bar. I would open the conversation with "I remember you, your ____ you go to my school." If she doesn't know your name introduce yourself.

By the way never ask to go to the movies, alway suggest Say "We should go see a movie sometime, You got a cell phone." At this point pull out your cell and get her number and call it right away in front of her so she has your number. Say "Say i might be free this weekend, but i could be busy, i'll call you" Always be busy like you have something better to do than see her. That raises value and she has to compete for your time.

listen to this man, he is pro too! Always call the phone... because they can give you that rejection hotline. So make sure its real first!

i think i'll go like this:

Hey, i rememember u. you were in my french class last year. Carrina, right?...you prolly dont remember me...im JP....im not gonna lie to you, i liked you for a while now and i was wondering if you wanted to hookup?

relationships come fast nowadays.

god i hope shes not absent tomm.

Hey, i rememember u. you were in my french class last year. Carrina, right?...you prolly dont remember me...im JP....im not gonna lie to you, i liked you for a while now and i was wondering if you wanted to hookup?

Imho no movies just yet, thats too exclusive and might put her on guard, She might respond with the classic "Sorry, I have a boyfriend" at which point your blown out, and will only make yourself look worse if you push any further. Eject at this point. Suggest that you and your friends and she and her friends should get together at some party/social event or bar. I would open the conversation with "I remember you, your ____ you go to my school." If she doesn't know your name introduce yourself.

By the way never ask to go to the movies, alway suggest Say "We should go see a movie sometime, You got a cell phone." At this point pull out your cell and get her number and call it right away in front of her so she has your number. Say "Say i might be free this weekend, but i could be busy, i'll call you" Always be busy like you have something better to do than see her. That raises value and she has to compete for your time.

listen to this man, he is pro too! Always call the phone... because they can give you that rejection hotline. So make sure its real first!

I think the phone thing is tacky as fuck. It only makes you look more desperate that you couldn't wait to call her in a few days and had to do it right there and then. And kind of lets her know that you get so many fake numbers, that you now have to check right away. And whats the point? If she gave you a fake number to begin with she's obviously not interested. So what are you trying to accomplish? Hoping that she'll feel so bad for giving you a fake number, that she'll then give you a real one?

Its just a difference of opinion then. I'd rather not waste my time. Waiting two days to call a fake number, not me. I don't put up with that. Why undermine your selfconfidence. I did this a couple of times and it just saves time, its quick and convenient. After she give me her number I tell her "I'll send real quick so you have my number". This works very well when loud music is playing. It weeds out the flakes.

Don't ask for her number... make her ask for yours, if your as interesting as your supposed to be when trying to impress a girl enough for her to think your fun she'll jump all over it. If it's going good (provided you took at least some of the advice in this forum) when your about to wrap it up just say something like, "Oh damn, I have to (get to class, meet some friends, etc.) but your fun! We should hang out some time, how can we make that happen?"

The average girl will instantly jump out with, "You can have my phone number!"... if shes too dumb to get the hint then you need higher standards. the great thing about this is that she's making the decision, she feels in control. Of course I use this at clubs and it's always effective with strangers... I haven't really thought about it for school. She might just say she'll see you around, in which case you can just quickly jump out with the phone number suggestion in a second attempt.

Don't ask for her number... make her ask for yours, if your as interesting as your supposed to be when trying to impress a girl enough for her to think your fun she'll jump all over it. If it's going good (provided you took at least some of the advice in this forum) when your about to wrap it up just say something like, "Oh damn, I have to (get to class, meet some friends, etc.) but your fun! We should hang out some time, how can we make that happen?"

The average girl will instantly jump out with, "You can have my phone number!"... if shes too dumb to get the hint then you need higher standards. the great thing about this is that she's making the decision, she feels in control. Of course I use this at clubs and it's always effective with strangers... I haven't really thought about it for school. She might just say she'll see you around, in which case you can just quickly jump out with the phone number suggestion in a second attempt.

wow, u guys were right. i was going to talk to her but she started talking to her friend and i couldt get the chance. fuck, i was gonna do it today to. there's always monday

wow, u guys were right. i was going to talk to her but she started talking to her friend and i couldt get the chance. fuck, i was gonna do it today to. there's always monday

thats good, at least you have more time to think about what you are going to do. My only advice is not to have a plan. Because when it comes to girls, NOTHING goes according to plan. I mean, i remember i would spend hours thinking at night how it would go talking to a girl for the next day. I would play out the scenario over and over until i felt comfortable. But then, she would say something that through it all off. So basically, just be cool and dont plan a conversation. I would actually not say you knew her from french class... just talk to her for no reason.

Make sure you impress her, and show that you dont need her. I am worried you are too much in love with the IDEA of getting this girl, that you are going to show her you would do anything to get her. Bad idea... I mean, dont play hard to get, but show that you dont care either way if you get her or not. You get what i mean?

Thats great... its really just a mentality. If you have that care free mentality, girls will be drawn to you.

But dont worry too much about it, i am sure you are overthinking it and when the time comes, you will be thinking "wow, i shouldnt have worried so much!"

No game plan? That's like going to war without a strategy on how to defeat the enemy.

This is not to say you should memorize an entire conversation, that would be ridiculous (especially when as mentioned she will just end up throwing you off with her comments and it won't go as expected), BUT, it's a huge advantage to have interesting/unique stories ready to incorporate into your conversation. She's not going to want to hear the same old crap she hears every time she meets someone, "Where do you work?", "How old are you?", "What kind of music do you like?". I almost fell asleep typing that! Tell her something interesting that happened to you lately (and if you can incorporate things about you in the story that you want her to know), and if nothing interesting has happened... make something up. It's not lying, it's strategy, and it doesn't hurt anyone.

No game plan? That's like going to war without a strategy on how to defeat the enemy.

This is not to say you should memorize an entire conversation, that would be ridiculous (especially when as mentioned she will just end up throwing you off with her comments and it won't go as expected), BUT, it's a huge advantage to have interesting/unique stories ready to incorporate into your conversation. She's not going to want to hear the same old crap she hears every time she meets someone, "Where do you work?", "How old are you?", "What kind of music do you like?". I almost fell asleep typing that! Tell her something interesting that happened to you lately (and if you can incorporate things about you in the story that you want her to know), and if nothing interesting has happened... make something up. It's not lying, it's strategy, and it doesn't hurt anyone.

Yeah, I'm sure she'd feel absolutely horrified and violated to learn that the funny anecdotal story you told her over a cup of coffee actually didn't happen.

Well look at it this way. You're not lying to be interesting, you're lying to get laid. Then after that happens you'll have a legitimately interesting story to tell and it will be completely truthful--you managed to get into a girl's pants by feeding her a convincing enough bullshit story.

Whats the difference whether it happened or not? When somebody tells someone a 'white lie' so their feelings don't get hurt thats okay, but not when your just trying to make sure the person your talking to has a fun coversation? And let's face it, most people ARE boring. I don't care what you think an interesting story is based on your real experiences, it isn't compared to what the imagination can create. Thus, I think YOU need to rethink your values. Thats the problem with simple misconceptions about right and wrong, most of the time they just don't make sense when you think about them long enough. Always keep in mind that there's a reason it's called having 'game', because if you treat it like one you do a hell of a lot better.

You'll have to excuse him, he's an Italian stallion so all he has to do is oil his pecs and hold a rose between his teeth and he can get any girl he wants without ever telling a single lie, mistruth or exaggeration.

jpizzle theres some pretty shit-hot advice in here so read it a few times over. Also, i don't know if your into downloading/torrents, but you should try and get hold of the complete season of the pickup artist, you'll learn heapsssss from it

Why should he have to watch an infomercial or instructional video on how to be something he is not? If a female doesn't like or respect his personality As Is, then chances are it's a waste of time to deal with her.

If she doesn't approach him with intent of asking for his number or hanging out with him, then she is Not Interested.

Females know what they want, and will pursue it. She doesn't pursue him, then she is not interested.

Whats the difference whether it happened or not? When somebody tells someone a 'white lie' so their feelings don't get hurt thats okay, but not when your just trying to make sure the person your talking to has a fun coversation? And let's face it, most people ARE boring. I don't care what you think an interesting story is based on your real experiences, it isn't compared to what the imagination can create. Thus, I think YOU need to rethink your values. Thats the problem with simple misconceptions about right and wrong, most of the time they just don't make sense when you think about them long enough. Always keep in mind that there's a reason it's called having 'game', because if you treat it like one you do a hell of a lot better.