Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monica82

Liver cleanse! I love them! :)

Ok I just finished the Liver cleanser yesterday and have passed 0 stones...I followed the directions perfectly and nothing...Is that normal...whats up?

I only had sand on my first flush too, try for a second time in two weeks, if nothing happens again I would say they probably won't help you

Did my first one x_x

I prepared the day before since I had nothing to do.....ate only oil free and fat free stuff for the two days

I also mixed apple vinegar with the espom salt ( since it tastes so bad might as well just worsen it with vinegar!!!!!!!!1 * gone crazy * )

felt like throwing up the whole night with olive oil....

I figured if you do this..It's better to sleep on your back, cause I always sleep to my right side and I felt better when I sleep on back

I dont understand what stones you guys all talking about

does it stand for something else or really are stones ?

I couldnt see anything when I went to restroom...I just felt I let a bunch of water out O_O

and it's too thick to see anything on the bottom :shy:

But generally I feel kinda relaxed and weightless now... or maybe that's how a person should be feeling when they havent eaten anything in like...20 hours?

unless you guys have been taking stuff to soften and loosen up the stones i think you may not see many stones (if any at all) the first flush. Usually its the 2nd and 3rd flush where they really come out. Ill be doing my first flush in a few days although ive actually been doing most of the pre-flush stuff recommended on askshelley.com so maybe ill get some stones! Ill post the results.

I'm a bit confused though, what exactly are these "stones" you are passing? is it just gunk that's been building up in your liver for years or what? Do you pee them out? Is it... painful? :redface:

that's exactly what i was wondering. the thought of peeing out stones is kind of scary..i'm terrified to try it to be perfectly honest.

i really want to try this but i'm just scared. the thought of stones coming out of me sounds painful..even though i know it probably isn't. ugh

I'll try the liver cleanse tomorrow and report :)

Is it okay to make it 1time a month or I need to do them more often?

Actually I'm trying to gain mass so I don't mind to do it more than 1 time a month...maybe I'll do it every 2 months or so.

I'm a bit confused though, what exactly are these "stones" you are passing? is it just gunk that's been building up in your liver for years or what? Do you pee them out? Is it... painful? :redface:

that's exactly what i was wondering. the thought of peeing out stones is kind of scary..i'm terrified to try it to be perfectly honest.

it's #2 not # 1 :whistle: :whistle:

Of all places, I found it on Amazon.co.uk

Link

Well I think its the stuff anyway, but I'm not 100%, can anyone verify it ?

Quite expensive though, what ever it is. :razz:

yea thats the stuff. you shouldnt have to order it online though. I would think any pharmacy or grocery store would have it.

Of all places, I found it on Amazon.co.uk

Link

Well I think its the stuff anyway, but I'm not 100%, can anyone verify it ?

Quite expensive though, what ever it is. :razz:

wth! 8 euro!

I bought mine in luckys for like 1 usd

I think u should go to a pharmacy instead

I dun think u will ever finish that 1kg of salt haha

You guys have to make sure that you do a parasite cleanse first, because otherwise you feel pretty sick during your liver flush...the parasites can cause blockage in your gallbladder and not too many stones will be able to get through.

Everyone has parasites!! :doh:

And as far as the epsom salts I hope nobody is buying the bathing ones!

Although I would imagine it would work, but I wouldn't want to try it.

It can be found in the laxative asile at pharmacy's.

Enjoy!

Liver flushes are bullshit, its a scam made by quack doctors!!The stones you get out are not gall or liver stones they are merely balls formed from the olive oil covered in bile.hahah you retards are doing the flushes for nothing, yall really think your bile gland can hold 1000 stones!!

You know what? My dad and I both had gallstones. My dad's was confirmed with his MD and mine by myself and my ND and sure enough after we both did our liver flushes our gallbladders were no longer in pain.

The liver flush has been around for so long and so many people have done it and have agreed that it does indeed work.

And it's not just the "quack drs." (as you rudely put it) that are impling the liver flushes there are MD's out there that are also suggesting itl. But, thanks for your opinion.

Do you think that bile is hard or soft? Because "my gallstones" sure weren't.

Liver flushes are bullshit, its a scam made by quack doctors!!The stones you get out are not gall or liver stones they are merely balls formed from the olive oil covered in bile.hahah you retards are doing the flushes for nothing, yall really think your bile gland can hold 1000 stones!!

Doctors who think this is quackery are the true "retards" as you so eloquently put it, because they warn people with gallstones that the liver flush may harm them by causing their bile ducts to become blocked with gallstones. So obviously, in dismissing the liver flush these doctors admit that it causes gallstones to move around in the ducts. They just won't admit that the gallstones can move into the intestines. Their argument against the liver flush actually proves that this works.

Coffee enemas also are known for ridding the body of gallstones. So if released stones are truly olive oil, how does coffee create balls of oil covered in bile? It doesn't. The stones are not created by coffee or olive oil.

Why would some people who do the liver flush eventually get no stones if olive oil and epsom salts have to create balls of olive oil covered in bile?

I'm in the process of my 2nd liver flush...and so far approx 50-60 stones. The first time I had done the liver flush, I assumed I had none because I had ate rice with peas. The stones I passed were the size of peas and similar in color, so in total I have passed close to 55-65 stones. Also after I had passed the stones earlier today (all stones no peas...out of them) I checked them and squeezed one (with toilet paper :shifty: ) it was soft. I thought because of the name gallbladder stones, the stuff being passed were actually hard but its not...Anyone else agree? disagree?

did anyone do a diet before the cleanse? i heard your suppose to eat only apples for 3-4 days straight before doing this. does anyone do that? are there better results?

maybe you should read the first page. About 2/3s of the way down, a member explains exactly how it should be done