Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monica82

Liver cleanse! I love them! :)

I did my second liver cleanse this weekend and my cystic acne is going away. It's amazing! Not only is my acne going away, but I can also eat food that used to give me stomach problems. I can now eat dinner with friends without being worried. I'm starting to wonder if bad digestion is the reason why I have acne. My skin is glowing now! My mother freaked out when I told her about the liver cleanse, but when she saw how fast my skin got better, she agreed that the acne might have something to do with digestion. Not even eating an alkaline diet cleared my skin up that fast! :dance:

You'll need 1/2 Cup Olive Oil Extra Virgin (= 1.25 dl)

1 Big grapefruit (2 small) (Or 3 lemons)

4 tablespoon EPSOM salts.

You can read more about it here: http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

When I started I just read through the page and wrote down the times to take the epsom salts and olive oil. I know it by heart now and it's very easy to go through a liver cleanse.

I am happy for you, we share the same path. However, do not think 2 liver cleanses are enough to heal you for all times. If you do you will soon fall back into your old habits and experience a setback.

yeah, I know! I'll continue to do them until I stop passing stones (if that's even possible, lol). Then I'll do them 2-4 times a year maybe? I think they are so easy and quick to do that it doesn't matter how many times I have to do them. I just love what is happening to me, lol!

yeah, I know! I'll continue to do them until I stop passing stones (if that's even possible, lol). Then I'll do them 2-4 times a year maybe? I think they are so easy and quick to do that it doesn't matter how many times I have to do them. I just love what is happening to me, lol!

Does it hurt to pass the stones???????

I might try it?!!

:)

Does it hurt to pass the stones???????

I might try it?!!

:)

bumpity

9:45 PM. Pour 1/2 (half) cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCl to sterilize

What's HCL?

Also, is it required to take Black Walnut Tincture and the ornithine capsules like it says on the web page? Did you? Or can I just do the olive oil/grapefruit/epsom/water drink only?

I didn't take Black Walnut Tincture, ornithine capsules and HCI. I only use the olive oil, grapefruit and epsom salt with water. I'm going to do my 3rd liver cleanse this weekend. My left cheek is completely clear and my right cheek has two small "bumps" under the skin and some red marks. :) I hope more people will try this if changing the diet alone has not worked for them.

Here's how I do the cleanse:

I start the day with a no-fat breakfast and lunch. I just eat fruit.

2:00 PM. I do no eat after 2 o'clock. I mix 4 tbs. Epsom salt and 3 cups of water in a jar. This makes four servings, 3/4 cup each. I set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold.

6:00 PM. I drink one serving (3/4 cup) You will not feel hungry at all after drinking it.

8:00 PM. I drink another 3/4 cup of Epsom salts.

9:45 PM. I squeeze a grapefruit by hand into 1/2 cup olive oil and mix it with a spoon.

10:00 PM. I drink the olive oil while standing up and try to get it down within 5 minutes. I lie down immediately on my back and stay still for 20 minutes. Then I go to sleep.

Next morning: Upon awakening I take the third cup of Epsom salts. I try to sleep 2 more hours and then drink the last cup of Epsom salts.

2 hours later I start to eat again. That's it! :)

I just completed my first liver flush! I passed about 200 little green stones. My face was clear before I did this, but I just wanted to do this to improve my digestion and help with my bacne because I do get breakouts there every now and then and products don't seem to help in that area.

I can eat again in about 10 minutes. Whee! No more nasty epsom salts!! *gag*

I didn't do a kidney cleanse before I started. Using lemons instead of grapefruit is fine too. I did my 3rd liver cleanse this weekend and I used lemons this time. I regret not taking a photo of my face before trying this. I only have red marks left and my skin looks amazing. :)

Damn. Now I can't even find Epsom salts where I live. None of the pharmacies I went to even know what they are! Where do you get this stuff?!

Damn. Now I can't even find Epsom salts where I live. None of the pharmacies I went to even know what they are! Where do you get this stuff?!

Is it ok to put the epsom salts in empty capsules and take them with water that way?