Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just saw it last night. awesome movie, a bit of a bad ending, thee could have been better ways of dieing then with a grenade. but an awesome movie. that was so fucked up what happened to his dog Sam, how the zombie dogs killed him. also remember the part where the zombies just didnt give a fuck anymore about the lights and came to his house? what an awesome movie

i saw it, typical american action flick imo. No Country for Old Men is truly something worth talking about.

i think the movie was pretty good and dude put spoiler in the thread title , for people who did not watch the movie.

He meant put the word (spoilers) in the title, so that those who haven't seen the movie yet can avoid reading it.

I have a dog and I really felt his pain when he lost his only friend. Good movie but the ending was a bit of a let down.

Did you see the Superman/Batman billboard advertisment in the beginning of the movie after he gets out of the mustang? That would be a crazy movie. It will probably happen sooner or later because there's all kinds of Batman vs. Superman comics out there.

I have a dog and I really felt his pain when he lost his only friend. Good movie but the ending was a bit of a let down.

Did you see the Superman/Batman billboard advertisment in the beginning of the movie after he gets out of the mustang? That would be a crazy movie. It will probably happen sooner or later because there's all kinds of Batman vs. Superman comics out there.

i think the movie was pretty good and dude put spoiler in the thread title , for people who did not watch the movie.

yeah, i was going to see it tonight actually, but now you just ruined it.. Thanks...

just saw it last night. awesome movie, a bit of a bad ending, thee could have been better ways of dieing then with a grenade. but an awesome movie. that was so fucked up what happened to his dog Sam, how the zombie dogs killed him. also remember the part where the zombies just didnt give a fuck anymore about the lights and came to his house? what an awesome movie

It was an average movie that was taken to above average level by Will Smiths acting. I heard the only thing they changed from the novel was the ending (but i've never read it so i'm not sure what the original ending was... this one was pretty good, it suits the title of the movie).

*SPOILERS*

I honestly feel sadder when animals die instead of humans, guess all the violent horror flicks and video games have desensitized me from human violence... but watching a dog die? That's always sad, especially when it's his only friend and he's the one who has to do it. The flashbacks were also terrific.

I liked most of the manniquin interaction (especially when he yells at "Fred"), but the part where he was talking to the woman one in the video store kind of creeped me out... I was half expecting it to come alive at that point.

There wasn't as much action as the trailers indicated, but the stuff that was in there was great. My favorite part would probably be the car landmines when they followed him home.

yeah, i was going to see it tonight actually, but now you just ruined it.. Thanks...

yep.

What the hell? Why would you give away the ending?

that movie was just ok. the part where fred got out was funny. but really the material for the movie wasnt original and parts were predictable. the ending just sucked balls.

god told me vermont? wtf

that movie was just ok. the part where fred got out was funny. but really the material for the movie wasnt original and parts were predictable. the ending just sucked balls.

god told me vermont? wtf