Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noremac

Open Your Eyes (abre los ojos)/Vanilla Sky

has anyone seen either of these movies? they're easily one of my top 3(4) favorite movies of all time. i felt such a strong connection with them, it was almost unreal.

basically it's about a guy who had a wonderful life full of money, women, friends, etc. until one day he gets in a car accident and his face becomes completely disfigured, shunning himself away from everyone, not even being able to look in the mirror without wanting to die. i feel like this all the time with my acne scars, so it was really interesting being able to understand and feel exactly everything this guy was thinking and going through. not too mention i have a strange obsession with dreams, which is what these films center around. plus penelope cruz is fucking gorgeous.

I remember having a good cry when I saw that. My man at that time could not understand how I could relate to the main character, but I think anyone who's suffered severe cystic acne gets it.

I don't know, Penelope Cruz seemed a lot less gorgeous to me after I watched the movie Blow.

My favorite movie is pay it forward about a severely burned teacher who starts to change reminds me of my cystic acne torture that I've been through and still is plaguing me.

Another great movie is good will hunting about a genious who has something holding him back until a break through in the end.

Alot of things are holding me back and its so hard to change especially when everywhere you look people have clear skin and you think there is no way they have any problems

My favorite movie is pay it forward about a severely burned teacher who starts to change reminds me of my cystic acne torture that I've been through and still is plaguing me.

Another great movie is good will hunting about a genious who has something holding him back until a break through in the end.

Alot of things are holding me back and its so hard to change especially when everywhere you look people have clear skin and you think there is no way they have any problems

i'm giving away the ending of the movie (vanilla sky), but i think the point to the movie was that he had all the material things a man could want, but was empty on the inside. that was why the disfigurement was too hard for him to bare, and so he retreated into a life of dreams. i think the point to the entire movie at the end, was that he abandoned this dream life to return back to reality, a leap (literally in the movie) many of us would be too reluctant to take.