Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

would someone please tell me if this is normal?

go look in the mirror and stretch the skin on your nose. do you see little, white, clogged pores? the kind that if you press (and i am not suggesting you do) white stuff comes out? aka sebum, oil, whatever...squiggles!

thanks.

i got em bad!!

yes! i have many of them and im a few days from finishing my course..i also have tons of blackheads on my nose and clogged pores on my cheeks and a cyst near my mouth, but its going away slowly.

I'm in my 5th and final month, and I have none of those anymore. I used to have them BAD before tane, to the point that it was amusing to me to squeeze my nose and see all the stringy, white stuff come out.

HOwever i'm afraid to squeeze my nose hard at this point becuase of the sensitivity of my skin... But i've squeezed it lightly and nothing has come out.

Yes, I'm finishing month 8 and although I see no blackheads, it does look like my nose pores have whitish in them. I guess I don't know what to expect, I mean you don't want it open like you can see in but it's wierd..... Maybe someone can help us out.

Yvette

Yes, I'm finishing month 8 and although I see no blackheads, it does look like my nose pores have whitish in them. I guess I don't know what to expect, I mean you don't want it open like you can see in but it's wierd..... Maybe someone can help us out.

Yvette

definately. help would be great. yvette, how long a course are you going to do? i remeber you from waaay back! hope things are going great for you. what is your current dose?