Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Contained

red skin on chin and upper lips

Yea, so I've had this red rash skin around my mouth pretty much except for the skin immiediatly adjacnt to the upper and lower lips. I really don't know how to treat it. I wash everyday and have used quite a lot of products in the past. I once thought it was perioral dermatitis, but I have used antibiotics and non-flouride toothpaste in the past with no luck.

What are you using on your face? Certain things give parts of my face rashes... BP makes my eyes itchy and around my eyes breakout in a rash, too strong of SA makes my chin get a rash and the crease of my chin cracked and raw.

What are you using on your face? Certain things give parts of my face rashes... BP makes my eyes itchy and around my eyes breakout in a rash, too strong of SA makes my chin get a rash and the crease of my chin cracked and raw.

nothing really....I used to put on some stuff...2 long of a list to list it out really, but I discontinued them about 1 year ago. Right now I just use head and shoulders shampoo and a soap wash cloth really.

Yea i also have a really red chin that makes it look like ive got even worse acne than i actually do. Im not sure wether this is cause by face products or not. What i have noticed though is that when i first wake up it dosnt look that bad but after i take my shower it looks alot worse.