Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

Kinder Chocolate

I got bought loads of this for Christmas and i love it so much. I have some Schoko-Bons (there the little eggs with a milky hazelnut filling). Im just scared to eat them because of what they could do to my face :( Is it likely they could effect my acne?

Eat real chocolate. Cacao Beans. Get them at www.sunfood.com

Most of all of us have never had real chocolate before. Cacao is one of the most powerfulest foods on the planet. Go figure!

i ate lots of chocolate and oily stuff for xmas and will do again for new year .

i am fed up with my acne,man its really unfair.

now i am feeling something on my nose(like a cyst) :sick:

life sux.

I ate a bunch of chocolate (it was a gift, it would have been so rude to turn my nose up at it) and apple-grape cider at Christmas, and am getting my first major pimples since starting my taurine regimen. Plus, my husband just brought some egg nog home, super high in sugar and high fructose corn syrup. And it's just sitting in the fridge, taunting me. Beckoning me...*sigh* I love egg nog, and he just *had* to go buy some. He couldn't check the health food store for a healthier version maybe? Nooo... The holidays are not acne friendly! :(

well... if i got kinder chocolate for christmas i woulda have givin them to my little sister. hahah that way i'd kill two flies in one stoke ; they would say "aww..we have the best sister in the world!" and I'd be happy and satisfied that i didn't eat it :D

my one grandmother is obsessed with giving me boatloads of junk food all year long. recently she bought me an entire carrot cake, she baked a shit load of cookies and gave them all to me, all this chocolate. she always asks me if i am "still not eating cheese" bc apparently she thinks its unhealthy to not eat dairy. so now i have all these cookies and chocolate sitting in my house.

I got bought loads of this for Christmas and i love it so much. I have some Schoko-Bons (there the little eggs with a milky hazelnut filling). Im just scared to eat them because of what they could do to my face :( Is it likely they could effect my acne?
I ate a bunch of chocolate (it was a gift, it would have been so rude to turn my nose up at it) and apple-grape cider at Christmas, and am getting my first major pimples since starting my taurine regimen. Plus, my husband just brought some egg nog home, super high in sugar and high fructose corn syrup. And it's just sitting in the fridge, taunting me. Beckoning me...*sigh* I love egg nog, and he just *had* to go buy some. He couldn't check the health food store for a healthier version maybe? Nooo... The holidays are not acne friendly! :(