Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I go in for my bloodwork in two weeks. Im so vervous, but I cant live my life with horible acne always wondering what if?? Either do it or dont think about it. I dont get it here is everything i do for my skin right now. but ive done so muh more naturally and not.

DSF - mix of vitamins that boost my adrenals 3pills 2x a day*(alot of vit A in it)

Lactenz - enzymes that breakup the pus

spanish black radish- clears pus and helps spleen fight the infection

clorocal II - bentonite clay- absorbs toxins in colon flushes out the infection

vit C and Zinc - immune and skin support

mutimmune- vitmins for immune support*(has vit a in it)

total para- grapfruit seed extrat, garlic, oregano oil, artichoke - kills bacteria, yeast.*(not suppose to take antibiotics with accutane, guess these count too)

totalprobiotics- blend of enzymes and probiotics

glutegentics- aloevera, glucosamine, -rebuild the intestinal lining

prgestral- progesterone cream day 15 through 30 of cycle to help normalize hormones

wash with proactive cleanser and thats it

never wear make up

always use clean pillow cases and towels

take 30 min fast walk 3x a week

try not to stress, but seems to be what i do best

this all keeps it at bay, but when i skip or get lazy i flare up. I think i will have to stop alot of these when on accutane i * stared the ones that i will have to stop.

Im worried that with all ive been taking the past few years that my body is worn out and thats why i get sick so easy and so many infections. I dont know what accutane is gona do with my conditions.

what do you all think?

My derm said I should be fine but my naturopath says this is a very risky thing to do??/ Who am i suppose to trust and listen to?

Looks like you haven't tried taurine. I know it seems like I may be over promoting this, but it is the only supplement that that has not only fought off the acne considerably, it also has made me feel better (trust me, I've tried the majority of what you have listed above AND accutane. B vitamins and taurine. That's all I do. Oh, and a multi vitamin which I don't think does much.

Not to burst your bubble, but taking a bentonite clay supplement will bind up all the other supplements into an unabsorbably rubbery gel, you might as well not be taking any of those supplements at all. It's literally flushing them all down the toilet.

DSF - mix of vitamins that boost my adrenals 3pills 2x a day*(alot of vit A in it)

Lactenz - enzymes that breakup the pus

spanish black radish- clears pus and helps spleen fight the infection

clorocal II - bentonite clay- absorbs toxins in colon flushes out the infection

vit C and Zinc - immune and skin support

mutimmune- vitmins for immune support*(has vit a in it)

total para- grapfruit seed extrat, garlic, oregano oil, artichoke - kills bacteria, yeast.*(not suppose to take antibiotics with accutane, guess these count too)

totalprobiotics- blend of enzymes and probiotics

glutegentics- aloevera, glucosamine, -rebuild the intestinal lining

prgestral- progesterone cream day 15 through 30 of cycle to help normalize hormones

Do you do all this everyday? I don't think you are supposed to keep using the clay.

What do you eat?

Before you try accutane, try acupunture. Get about 6 treatments done...and see if you like the results. If you do, get 6 more done...and then always do a followup visit every 3 weeks.

It doesnt hurt... there is no blood. I have HORRIBLE acne, and its the only way I've kept my skin perfectly clear for 2 years now. I've had acne for 12.

Acupunture seems to make your brain release certain hormones into your blood which have a variety of things they affect: Three days after your first treatment, you'll notice you'll be a lot happier without any real reason at all. By the second treatment, you'll notice your skin will slightly be glowing (I have no idea why)... and it will heal faster. By the 6th treatment, you should notice less oil and pimples. Around the 12th visit, your skin should be pretty much perfect.

Seriously, give it a try.