Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dizzylizzy

Could I use BE as a setting powder?

Bare essentials as a setting powder instead of a powder foundation. I have a lot left and I don't want 2 waste it. Maybe it can be used to set my make-up as a lose powder instead. but does it work? Has anyone tried a full day and liked it? or didn't like it?

I use my EM mineral foundation to set my liquid foundation (when I do wear a liquid). It's heavier than a regular translucent powder, but I don't mind the extra coverage anyway.

So if you like BM, then you probably could use it just as a powder to set your foundation. Try applying it with a fluffy powder brush so it goes on less heavy.

like siouxsie said, i would just worry about the coverage being too heavy. you also want to take into consideration how much oil control you need. (bm doesn't have very good oil control. you would need an additional loose powder over it.) i personally would not set another liquid foundation with bm foundation powder. it's too much for my liking.