Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quick Question For OXY on the spot 2.5% users

Just wondering if anyone else here using 2.5% Oxy has noticed it helps alot with the healing of red marks? I read some posts in the scar board and it seems everybody thinks BP doesn't help red marks much. I've noticed a huge improvement, with all red marks from less then 2 weeks ago almost faded. I am using quite a bit (20g tube for 2weeks) but no more than Dan has said.

Well, to anyone that takes the time to answer this question,and sedate my curiosity - thanks biggrin.gif

Glad it does that for you. I remember noticing it made some marks seem darker and stay longer. I've got some stocked up for use when I finish my current supply of Paula's Choice BP so I'm hoping I may have imagined it after reading your post.

I've seen other people say they had the same experience as you if that helps.

i use oxy ots too and i find that it really helps to get rid of red marks of spots that come up and become whiteheads. but those REALLY annoying ones that are like bumps and wont come up oxy isnt as effective in fighting the red marks once they've gone down, but they fade a hell of a lot faster than if you were using nothing!!!

alex xxx biggrin.gif

Oxy its a good cream, i used it for about 6months b4 i switched to the bp gel. I cant say that it made my marks heal any quicker but it destoryed my acne. It might just come down to how the individual reacts to it.

Nicky