Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tony90

since i dont have many friends

well, i dont have many friends so i will just tell the org about my personal life.

i turned 16 a couple weeks ago, nobody noticed except my parents. i got the movie superbad and some other stuff, pretty funny.

christmas is on its way and ive been talking to my parents about a car and they finally gave in... most likely.

we're going to go down to a nissan dealership and look at an 06 nissan altima. im pretty excited!

i dont have acne anymore, some red marks, but mostly blotchiness. im on my 3rd month of accutane.

well, hope everyone is having a nice night

well, i dont have many friends so i will just tell the org about my personal life.

i turned 16 a couple weeks ago, nobody noticed except my parents. i got the movie superbad and some other stuff, pretty funny.

christmas is on its way and ive been talking to my parents about a car and they finally gave in... most likely.

we're going to go down to a nissan dealership and look at an 06 nissan altima. im pretty excited!

i dont have acne anymore, some red marks, but mostly blotchiness. im on my 3rd month of accutane.

Nissan Altima... pretty good choice but Im working hard and saving for a mazda rx8 2008...

Me too Im kinda clear with red marks... I have alot of friend but I avoided them because of acne so we dont speak anymore...... Year 2008 is coming up and im planning to start a new life, try to meet new people and look for a girlfriend, hey with a rx8 how hard could it be riight... (lol).... anyw happy birthday and enjoy ur altima....

happy birthday dude,

congrats on turning 16 and it's good that you acnes nearly gone. One of my friends had really really bad acne and acne scarring at 16 and now hes 21 he looks so much better.

merry christmas too and drive safe