Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

I think theres only one way to prove whether acne is diet related or not...

I think theres only one way to prove whether acne is diet related or not... and that is to stop eating.. for a long time. has anyone fasted on just water for more then 2-3 weeks and seen results?

I wouldnt do that for all the money in the world. I would rather live with acne than die of starvation. I know how frustrating acne is. Ive had it half of my life. Try and hang in there. It may just take a lot of patience. What is your current regimen? Are you on any topic treatments, pills, etc?

first off, if you believe that diet and acne are unrelated, then you are kidding yourself. i am sure that food aggrivates or has aggrivated at least 95% of the people in the US with acne.

secondly, this wouldnt prove anything. by not eating food, your metabolism becomes increasingly worse, and you miss out on TONS of vitamins, minerals, and good fats.

first off, if you believe that diet and acne are unrelated, then you are kidding yourself. i am sure that food aggrivates or has aggrivated at least 95% of the people in the US with acne.

secondly, this wouldnt prove anything. by not eating food, your metabolism becomes increasingly worse, and you miss out on TONS of vitamins, minerals, and good fats.

I think theres only one way to prove whether acne is diet related or not... and that is to stop eating.. for a long time. has anyone fasted on just water for more then 2-3 weeks and seen results?

That's bad. Your body needs nutrition. Just start eliminating certain foods that YOU think cause ur face to worsen.

Diet indirectly causes 100% of acne--without food, your body can't make hormones, without which you won't have acne.

in my experience diet can aggravate or improve acne but it's not the cause of it

some people are fortunate enough to find a few fods to eliminate which completely clears them while others have to go down the medication route

in my experience diet can aggravate or improve acne but it's not the cause of it

some people are fortunate enough to find a few fods to eliminate which completely clears them while others have to go down the medication route

I've fasted a week once and after my fasting period i was able to eat anything for 4-5 days without any new acne but then after that it came back. Diet and acne are related by autointoxification which means when ur body is overloaded it has to use the skin to eliminate toxins which lead to acne.

A lot of religions have fasting periods, some healthy life styles that people follow have regular short fasts - whatever floats your boat.

Don't for get it's not always about what you eat, but how much of any one thing inside all the foods that could be causing your problems, and also what your diet is lacking.

First off, diet is related to acne. There's so much evidence out there it's ridiculous at this point to say otherwise.

Second, yeah, I have fasted for about 2.5 days before on water. It definitely leads to clearer skin, but it's still not a good idea and definitely not a permanent solution.

fasting works but is very dangerous if done improperly and it can ehaust the adrenals making acne worse in the long run. I would NEVER reccomend fasting more than 1 day a week unless approved by a natural doctor. What people fail to realise is acne is a protective mechanism from the body to protect you. Your body always does the right thing, acne will go away when the body no longer needs to use acne to protect you.