Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mxx20

What can I use WHILE on accutane to fade red marks?

Hey guys,

Im on month 3 (@80mg) and my cysts are pretty much gone but I have TONS of red scars....I was thinking about ordering this BIOSKINCARE cream (www.bioskincare.com) thats supposed to work great on fading red marks AND can be used while on this treatment....but its pretty expensive ($50) and Im not sure how well it works...has anyone tried it?

ALSO this is what Im thinking of trying but not sure if it will be too harsh on my skin? (I dont mind peeling by the way...)

-Bakng soda

-Apple cider vinegar

-Differin

-Aspirin mask

What do u guys think??? what have u tried that worked?

:confused:

I asked my dermatologist about using creams to fade red marks too but he insisted that i finish my accutane course first.i guess you can use make up.

I need to ask my derm about this on my next visit. I've been clear for like a month, but I have tons of marks still. Hopefully they'll heal faster when I get off tane.

You can use copper peptides (i.e. Neutrogena Visbly Firm) while on Tane. That's what I've been using, and my skin hasn't looked this good in ages.

Non-comedogenic, right?

Can you find it in any old grocery store?