Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HU4ROLLZ

I want to go on accutane v. think I need it? **PICS**

I am really getting sick of my acne. Everytime I think that it is clearing up, it just looks worse the next day. I am 21 now, and frankly, this is bullshit. I miss having clear skin.

post-62613-1198040409_thumb.jpg

post-62613-1198040409_thumb.jpg

What are you currently using? If you've been the entire route of topical treatments and antibiotics under a derm's supervision, your next step might be Accutane.

I don't think your skin looks that bad, though. A gentle cleanser, 2.5% BP, and moisturizer aka acne.org regimen should help a lot. Consider it. :)

Isn't acne, it is a staph aures infection of the beard area. Take my word for it or not but i also get the same....

dude i know how u feel having acne at 21. i am on accutane right now and got my acne pretty under control.ill advice you to go see a dermatologist. (btw i am also 21)

I feel your pain! I'm Twenty freakin Eight and still have acne. I'm taking accutane, and suggest that you exhaust your other options (topicals and antibiotics), and then go on accutane.

If you feel you have exhausted all the available options then go on Accutane. I had skin better than yours and I went on it (just finished a week ago) because nothing else worked and I had tried everything. That said though, I say go on it, don't make the mistake of regretting taking it in a year or 2. I believe if BP didn't work for you, not much else besides tane will. Antibiotics, BP and Differin helped my acne to a degree but it was far from curing it. GO ON ACCUTANE! Its not that bad, it really isn't! You'll probably only experience dry lips and nothing else like 80% or so people (including me). Go on it, its life changing and highly effective, trust me!