Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

i ve been using taz .05 for about a week together with doxy (which appears to stop working anyways, dropping it soon) and experienced no dryness/peeling whatsoever (only some redness, more oil and more pimples), does it mean that it s not going to work for my acne? not strong enough? should i get .1?

you should talk to your doc....but taz .o5 worked for me...ask ur doc about benzaclin and solodyn (depending on how much it is for you)....taz and benzaclin is a really good combo...benzaclin at night and taz durin the day....but again ask ur doc

I'm using the Taz 0.05% at night. I also use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide during the day. I've been on the Taz for approximately one month. It seems to be working fine, no irritation whatsoever.

you should talk to your doc....but taz .o5 worked for me...ask ur doc about benzaclin and solodyn (depending on how much it is for you)....taz and benzaclin is a really good combo...benzaclin at night and taz durin the day....but again ask ur doc

thanks for replies!

Unfortunately my doctor is not good at all (

So far its been all the same, no peeling, nothing and no improvements.

Anyone esle had experience with .05 taz?

thanks for replies!

thanks for replies!

Maybe you should be on taz .1%. That is what i am on and i do get peeling skin when i wake up in the morning but this stuff works for acne!

no relax itll work ...but it might take a long time up to 12 weeks....just get more antibiotic help to reduce the IB...u said doxy doesnt work so try a different class of oral antibiotic and use a topical antibiotic too....for the topical antibiotic i would go benzaclin or duac...for the oral anything ur not resistant to.......talk to ur doctor about the suggestions tell him/her u want better antibiotic control to reduce the IB

Dude, wait at least 8-12 weeks before asking yourself if it is working. Retinoids are known to make you worse and then one day everything is clear. Usually these large changes occur at the 2month and 3month mark.