Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Animal

Incident with a pretty girl in my college!

but then again no one should suffer through acne

I feel sorry for her yah even though she was shallow

acne sucks sooo much

who knows maybe she changed towards a better person and outlook on people

it takes a tragedy to make a person better sometimes

u gotta be kidding me.... u didn't try to become friends? yea she was shallow but u really need to learn to sometimes be straightup with someone especially if she approached u before and such.... its over now so doesn't matter but still don't think too much cuz it is bad to think sometimes lol

By the way, i'm not going to comfort her or anything cos she's made some nasty comments to me about my acne in the past.

Just thought i'd tell you guys, :-k

By the way, i'm not going to comfort her or anything cos she's made some nasty comments to me about my acne in the past.

yup karma's a bitch

There is this girl in my college who is extremely pretty and she's in my class. She always has a swarm of boys around her (like flies round shit) and flirts like mad, she really enjoys her attractivenss and could probably get any boy she wanted.

Here comes the sad thing, i hadn't seen her for a week, she had been off college. She came in today and i think i know why she was off. She had broken out with spots really badly, i don't know what the hell brought it on, she had always had perfect skin. A group of boys were staring at her, the group who usually follow her everywhere, one of them went up and said:

"what the hell happend to you!?"

she said "i dunno, i keep getting spots and i don't know why, i must be allergic to something"

he says "what, like the air, hahaha"

They all started laughing and walked off. She no longer has a crowd of boys around her and doesn't seem to get any attention off them any more. I wonder how she'll adjust having to cope without having boys drop at her feet. :-({|=

Kind of serves her right, that wench sounds like a skanky tramp. That was mean, but if she made mean comments about your acne, now it's her turn to get comments made about her.

Good luck wih everyone's acne!!!

Haha she so deserves it. In 7th grade there was this boy who always said I should pop my acne and the next year his Acne was 10 times worse than mine. And even if it's wrong to feel so happy, I was.

I see so much of myself in her. If she had said something nasty to you out of her own immaturity then don't sink to her level. Just say that there are possible treatments and that it can only get better. Is it severe or mild, cause mild doesn't cause scarring and goes away with age.

I'm sorry, but the response, "what, like the air?" was just too damn hilarious.

Peeps, you realise that I made this thread over 3 years ago, so any advice is just a little bit late. ;)

the exact same thing happened to me, but i wasnt an arsehole to people with acne. My face exploded one day and ive been battling for about 7 or 8 months ever since. Its such a shock, and it sucks.

the exact same thing happened to me, but i wasnt an arsehole to people with acne. My face exploded one day and ive been battling for about 7 or 8 months ever since. Its such a shock, and it sucks.

Same here I was like Alex (A guy in my class who started to develop acne in a young age) don't eat so much chocolate. Who knew my acne became more severe and worse then his. Sometimes I think that God wants to punish me for me past mistakes. But then again I'm not religious and if there was a good such tragic things wouldn't exist.