Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Animal

Incident with a pretty girl in my college!

ohhh i`ve missed sooo much college due to my skin problems SOOOOOO MUCH you wouldn`t believe...but i`m in my last year and am passing it up until now, but i`m going ot take a week off due to my face hahaha i dont give a damn.... although i am scarring up badly and my face looks less good even with no spots, maybe cos its so red...i love my acne in a perverse way.... i`m its bitch
ohhh i`ve missed sooo much college due to my skin problems SOOOOOO MUCH you wouldn`t believe...but i`m in my last year and am passing it up until now, but i`m going ot take a week off due to my face hahaha i dont give a damn.... although i am scarring up badly and my face looks less good even with no spots, maybe cos its so red...i love my acne in a perverse way.... i`m its bitch

The whole week off? Damn. Speaking of college, at mines they drop you if you miss two weeks worth of classes. It's not like that there?

You're lucky.

biggrin.gif Not much to say really, i think her acne has improved somewhat since when she first came in with it, but i can't really tell because she wears so much makeup. You can see the bumps on her face however, she has a few big cysts.

I think she is having withdrawal symptoms because boys no longer propose to her, thats to say she's being a total bitch. Maybe thats just her way of coping. Strangely she hasn't said anything to me, i wonder why. biggrin.gif

If I were you, I'd help her.

I know that it's easier said than done, and taking the first step sure isn't easy seeing that she's that kind of personality, but as someone said before, let bygones be bygones. In Buddhism, we say, "Life is but a breath". Don't dwell on the past, and don't look at the future (That is, if you think she'll return to being a b*tch after she gets back to normal). Just look at the here and now. She's a person too who's hurting and needs help. We're not on this planet to serve malice with a side of emotional pain. Enough with the negativity people! What goes around come around (...apparently...in her case too).

If she outrightly refuses your help, then at least you tried.

P.S. We don't have attendance sheets in university! lol.

Guest Brandon

Don't help this girl out unless she comes to you, begging for help. And even then you should say something like, "You didn't help me out very much with what you said about my acne. I don't know why I should help you." But don't be a complete dick about it when you say it. Then, depending upon her reaction to what you say, you A) give her advice, or B) sing "die, die my darling".

I'd be sympathetic but not volunteer advice. If she decided to ask me for advice, I'd try to sound casual about it -- wait for her ask the questions and don't sound overeager when giving her advice. If you want to torture her somewhat, you can be somewhat vague in your initial responses so she has to ask follow up questions or (gasp) do research.

Guest Brandon

Then...as she is doing research on acne online, she stumbles upon this website, then this messageboard and finally this thread!

You people make me sick, all this jealously is bullshit. Go talk to her, what kind of social rejects are you people? Don't concern yourself with what she said to you X many mins/hrs/days/mths/yrs ago, be a man, talk to her, use this situation as an avenue to talk to her and maybe you'll make a new friend. I'm not suggesting you discuss/talk acne with her, this would have to be one of the most boring conversation topics. Find out about her, invite her out to the movies/dinner/clubs/parties etc. involve her in your social circle and you will probably make new friends and have fun while your at it. Good luck!

ANIMAL: i realy think you should talk to her. before she was ignorant, even if she wasnt that nice to you. if ur nice to her,you not only make someone else feel better, but she'll see theres something dif. aboutya, might make a new friend you never kno biggrin.gif ...no matter what happens, going up and cheering someone is a good thing

ah dammit i thought u would of spoken to her by now, Luckily for me I dont realy get any one strait out slate me for my acne, its normally that I look like the shermanator from American pie smile.gif no wait sad.gif heh. I feel for her, its easy to be ignorant about something and say somethink u may later regret. I myself am guilty of this on many occasions, its also even easier if u arnt friends with the person in question. Through out the years one thing I have learnt is not to judge people from what I see but from what I hear. People can be extremely differant from there outside personas. Well I think ive been philisophical enough for today, Be nice!

i dont think he should help her at all. if shes still a little priss and a bitch then why should he go out of his way and give her advice? if she always thought of him as a freak then why should he even help her? i mean u people are so sweet but put urself in his position. if some girl said some mean bullshit to u about ur acne would u like to help her with ANYTHING? wouldnt it hurt u if people make fun of your appearance? she cant even say acne she says "spots" instead. what a stupid bitch, im sure he can find a cool girl to talk to instead of that ho.

Yeah Im british and say 'spots' :-k Acne just seems worse to me! I think its i dont like to admit I have a medical condition. Or something like that.

Man Im having a shitty day today, my face looks like a pile of shit. Didnt help that some girl who i 'thought' was a mate slated(not specifically bout acne) me soo bad on the table next to me I felt like just killing myself.

Now i go away for a week with school and she will be there sad.gif The most anoying thing was that all my other girls mates sitting with her didnt stick up for me just laughed :'(.

onwards and upwards

laterz

Guest Crooked I

Well do you say "measles" or do you call it by its proper name "rubeola"? Anyway, if you're getting so worked up about what we call it, maybe acne medication isnt the only kind you should be on.

wow, it's scary how she can be clear one day and be full of acne the next! i have mild-moderate acne and i hope i dont wake up one day with cystic acne. im sure its very traumatizing for that girl... but itll be a good lesson for her. i wonder what caused hre sudden breakout. hormones or birth control pills?

what do you mean by helping her anyway? are you going to give her advice about accutane or the regimen? if shes so concerned with her looks, which she should be, since its gotten her so much attention in the past, she wouldve gone to a dermatologist by now. i htink she can take care of it on her own. unless she approaches you to ask you for information (and only if she does it nicely) you shouldnt have to feel obligated to help her.