Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Animal

Incident with a pretty girl in my college!

There is this girl in my college who is extremely pretty and she's in my class. She always has a swarm of boys around her (like flies round shit) and flirts like mad, she really enjoys her attractivenss and could probably get any boy she wanted.

Here comes the sad thing, i hadn't seen her for a week, she had been off college. She came in today and i think i know why she was off. She had broken out with spots really badly, i don't know what the hell brought it on, she had always had perfect skin. A group of boys were staring at her, the group who usually follow her everywhere, one of them went up and said:

"what the hell happend to you!?"

she said "i dunno, i keep getting spots and i don't know why, i must be allergic to something"

he says "what, like the air, hahaha"

They all started laughing and walked off. She no longer has a crowd of boys around her and doesn't seem to get any attention off them any more. I wonder how she'll adjust having to cope without having boys drop at her feet. :-({|=

By the way, i'm not going to comfort her or anything cos she's made some nasty comments to me about my acne in the past.

Just thought i'd tell you guys, :-k

i think if that keeps on going she will kill herself i think, people dont realise how bad looking bad is untill it happens to themselves. If she is used to being pretty and have boys, getting that changed so fast might be EXTREMELLY hard.

There are tons who I would curse with acne.

Serves that girl right... especially if she made nasty comments. That story actually lifted my spirits a bit... I like when people get what's coming to them.

she got whats coming to her. i believe all the arrogant bastards in the world wouldn't be so arrogant if they had a faceful of acne to go along with their stuck up personalities.

By the way, i'm not going to comfort her or anything cos she's made some nasty comments to me about my acne in the past.

That's not very nice. If you think she was wrong, take the first step. She'll recognize the mistake.

If i were you i'd go talk to her about it, it would make you a better person.. at least for the sake of the effort.

I'd like people to help me even though i said something bad about them. It happens..everyone makes mistakes, but only a few can correct them.

Well, that's just my humble opinion and piece of advice. Take it if you agree with me.

I feel sorry for her, she doesn't know what's ahead of her yet..I went from being very pretty to completely ignored in high school to having guys go out of their way to not even look at me and talk to my friends to being toldI was a crater face, ugly, dog face..etc etc now fast forward about 4 years and although I get the occasional breakout I go out now and told Im very beautiful, am I a model,?, or when I go out sometimes people even stare at me now because of my looks and not my acne anymore. it makes me sick in a way because of the way I was treated for so long like an ugly duckling and so much time and effort to keeping my skin looking somewhat normal and all the nights I missed out, boyfriends, how I couldnt even stand to look in the mirror to a complete turnaround. pimples can really make your face look bad, because it changes your skin texture, your hair gets oily, your face gets all scarred up but thankfully the worst days are over for me now. Maybe this will make that girl into a better person and not so stuck up..keep us posted..

She wasn't in again today, i don't think she's dealing with it very well. I bet she thinks she can stay at home until it goes away, she in for a suprise.

Also, when she was clear, she used to sort of look down on me, like i was below her because i had acne, and not worth her time to talk to. I don't really know her very well either, i don't think i can just go and talk to her.

I'll keep u posted.

Well, I've been reading this thread for the past couple of days and here's my two cents, for what its worth. Obviously, this girl is finding the sudden explosion of acne on her face very traumatizing (evidenced by the fact that she's missed over a week of college classes). Of course, that's just stating the obvious, but stick with me for a sec. I really believe you could try and do something to help her out. If you don't see talking to her in person as an option, which is completely understandable, given your impression of her, you could write your knowledge/experience down and pass it along. To me, this girl sounds like the run of the mill popular girl. She's never had to look outside her neatly arranged stereotypes and expectations of people, but now her world is in a tail spin and you might just be the person who gives her some perspective (sounds a bit idealistic I know, but I like to be optimistic). You never know how your actions will affect someone, just like she probably didn’t realize how her (off hand??) comments to you affected you. Alright all I’m off.

^^ Sounds like you're trying to turn this into a primetime family tv special, lol. Life's a bitch - she's gonna have to deal with it like the rest of us. But Josh, if you feel like the need to be her guiding light, then by all means, do so. I just know that if I were in that situation, I wouldn't be the first to approach.

ANIMAL: i realy think you should talk to her. before she was ignorant, even if she wasnt that nice to you. if ur nice to her,you not only make someone else feel better, but she'll see theres something dif. aboutya, might make a new friend you never kno biggrin.gif ...no matter what happens, going up and cheering someone is a good thing

Definitely talk to her. She might have said some nasty things to you in the past but let bygones be bygones. Acne is a bitch to deal with especioally in these times. Be the bigger person. I know it's hard but at least you'll get the satisfaction of knowing that you didn't let this condition take over one person's life.

And think of when she clears up again. =P~

nah..why should he go and talk to her? I think she needs to learn her lesson here. Her acne has only just started and maybe it will go away..who knows? she might not even have acne, I honestly dont think this will change her much unless it does turn into full blown acne and then I think it's good that she has time on her own to realise what a bitch she was.

i wouldnt talk to her, but smile at her instead. leave it to her to talk to you if she wants. That way, you can avoid the embarrassment if she doesnt talk to you - and thats very likely considering its a female we're on about.