Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InRepair

Mandelic Acid

What I'm using is in my sig and its does okay for my redmarks but I need something else cause it seems like its just now stalling kinda, not doing anything new but not doing anything bad.

Can I use that lotion in replace of my dove one? will that fit okay with the cleanser?

What I'm using is in my sig and its does okay for my redmarks but I need something else cause it seems like its just now stalling kinda, not doing anything new but not doing anything bad.

Can I use that lotion in replace of my dove one? will that fit okay with the cleanser?

I have recently started using MaMa Lotion as it was highly recommended to me by another member. It's great for reducing hyperpigmentation. I am using it for controlling my acne breakouts. I am only on my second week and I am noticing results. So much better and less irritating in my opinion, than BP.

First I cleanse with a very mild cleanser such as Cetaphil, pat dry gently with a towel, wait about 5 minutes to completely dry (just as Dan does with BP), then apply a thin layer over entire face (excluding eyes and lips). The amount I use is quite a large pea sized amount. Then you wait another 15-20 minutes for it to sink in before applying moisturiser.

I have been experimenting the last couple of nights with not applying moisturiser so as not to possibly interfere with layering something over the top. For someone who was highly sensitive, dry and peeling from BP all the time, this stuff leaves my skin smooth and not dry at all. Sometimes I have very slight peeling on my chin which I remove with baby hair brush method, as required.

I wouldn't recommend not using a moisturiser though. As I said, I am just experimenting to see how exactly drying this stuff is without moisturiser use. I will go back to using it - I think I will try applying about 30 min after MaMa.

Try purchasing from cosmeticville.com.au. I live in Australia and it arrived to me within 4 days. I bought the sample pack for $6. They sent me 4 small samples and a 20% discount voucher for my next purchase. I have not yet finished the first sample and it's been a little over 2 weeks.

MaMa Lotion is awesome. It lightened my hyperpigmented marks very fast and significantly reduced blemishes. My breakouts are also less and skin is less oily, and blackheads got pushed to the surface. My face feels a lot smoother and even colored. If you're still on the fence, order samples first. One sample lasted me 3 weeks. I got them on eBay here http://cgi.ebay.com/MaMa-Lotion-2-TRIAL-SA...ksid=p1638.m118

My breakouts are less. My skin feels smooth, more even toned (not so red and blotchy). I am into my 3rd week of MaMa and still on the first sample tube (they sent me 4). Tube size is tiny and I am applying a large pea sized amount all over my face. Minor flaking sometimes on my chin which I control with baby hair brush method exfoliation. So far great stuff. Also interested in NuCelle or Vivant if others can recommend they find even more effective than MaMa.