Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

Olive Leaf Extract!

Who here takes it? =] Did it help your skin at all? I just started taking it a couple days ago, not only in hopes that it will prevent acne (being its a natural antibiotic and all), but it also has a TON of awesome other health benefits.

Also, if you do take it/have tried it, what dose did you use and how much Oleuropein did it contain? Thanks!

Bump :shifty:

I'm surprised more people don't take this stuff, for real lol.... I went on other forums/websites and people make this sound like a freaking miracle herb.

I took it for awhile. I don't know how much it helped my skin though. It's great for your immune system however. I'm really digging on herbs right now. I believe they offer so much for health---they truly are nature's medicine. Let us know if you see any improvement.

Thanks for responding =] Yeah I figured that even if doesn't do much for my skin, at least its great for my overall health. I shall update!

I found a link that maybe you'll be interested in. I recently found a cleanser I want to use and it has Olive oil and Olive leaf extract in it. I was worried to use it, I thought it might break me out worse. I contacted the company and they responded with a very well written and long response on the benefits of both the ingredients. In there they said how olive leaf extract is mildly anti-bacterial which interested me into doing more research which is how I found the link.

But finding that makes me think that it might really help with acne more than people think it will.

I didn't even think to take it internally, but I think I might try that and see how it helps. Do you have a certain brand you take?

Sorry for allthe ranting, ha ha.

http://www.anyvitamins.com/olive_leaf_extract.htm

[hi, ive bin taking olive leaf extract on and off for the past year or so, and its probably one of the best acne fighters ive come across in 10 years of acne, its one of natures natural antibiotics, its kills bad bacteria,yeasts, fungsis ect and it has many health benefits. On the down side its not a cure, and will only work for so long, i recomend taking it on 4 week cycles, but when i do take it, my skin clears up very nicely, and thats what keeps drawing me back to it. I highly recomend it!!

I found a link that maybe you'll be interested in. I recently found a cleanser I want to use and it has Olive oil and Olive leaf extract in it. I was worried to use it, I thought it might break me out worse. I contacted the company and they responded with a very well written and long response on the benefits of both the ingredients. In there they said how olive leaf extract is mildly anti-bacterial which interested me into doing more research which is how I found the link.

But finding that makes me think that it might really help with acne more than people think it will.

I didn't even think to take it internally, but I think I might try that and see how it helps. Do you have a certain brand you take?

Sorry for allthe ranting, ha ha.

http://www.anyvitamins.com/olive_leaf_extract.htm