Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shooter18910

FYI: Free shipping on all Alpha Hydrox products this month...

Thank you very much for posting this.

I used Alpha Hydrox years ago when the products first came out. They are truly excellent, affordable hyroxy acids. I guess I stopped using them when a million other companies came out with hydroxy acids, and of course I had to try them all.

Truth be told, in my opinion Alpha Hydrox products are the best. They truly work. And they are so affordable compared to others. I am going to order some of them. Thanks again for the free shipping tip.

P.S.

Check out the reviews of the products on that website. I'm not the only one who loves these products! They were one of the first alpha hydroxy lines out there in the late 1980's. I can't believe I almost forgot about them until I read your post. Goes to show you how effective marketing is. I got sucked up into every other new product out there for years and left behind the best.

Thanks again!

Yayyy! lol.... the funny thing is, today I purposely drove 2 hours away to go to Ulta (and visit my mom) to buy some Alpha Hydrox cream... just so I wouldn't have to pay shipping :doh:!