Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bruin74

You guys don't waste your money, Nature has the cure already, it's vitamin C and weak Acid....read on

Good to hear! That is initially what happened to me, they felt a LOT softer, and then all of a sudden the pores started to fill in, the ridges seemed to break down, and they started to close up. It was quite exciting. Also, as a more aggressive treatment I put straight ACV on a few scars like 5 or 6 times each. It got really red, presumably from a lot of blood going to the site on the face, which means something was happening, hopefully the break down of scar tissue. Then the scars SPECIFICALLY began to slightly scab. They're still there at the moment, but I'm fairly sure this was a more controlled version of a TCA cross. I'll let you know the results, but it was also important to the take the timed release vitamin C capsules, as I think this has aided me greatly. We shall see....

bruin

Well, one of the little scars I was treating with this method scabbed up and last night that scab fell off...AMAZINGLY it looks a bit filled in. I have been treating the two ice picks on the side of my nose too as well as the boxcar on the bottom of my cheek too. No difference I can see in the icepicks. The boxcar is the one that I FEEL it on though. It always feels tight except since I have been using the ACV.

Another plus...I think...EVERYONE around me is sick except for me. Either I'm just lucky or it's all the Pomegranate Martinis I've been drinking or....could it be...the vitamin C??? :dance:

Excellent news ! keep me posted, I want to know that my method is no individual fluke! i'm also seeing a lot more improvement, i'll post pics when i think the improvement is quite visible enough

I'm also using this method, but I also use Retin-A and take MSM. I am seeing a difference in my scars - it might be my imagination though.

I just tried the ACV with toothpick method today, i dipped the toothpick in the undiluted ACV, its not really red, i just applied it to the scars around 6 times to each one and they look a lot better already, its amazing, im going to continue doing this daily untill they scab! It cost me two dollars fot the ACV, and a dollar for the toothpicks!

I just tried the ACV with toothpick method today, i dipped the toothpick in the undiluted ACV, its not really red, i just applied it to the scars around 6 times to each one and they look a lot better already, its amazing, im going to continue doing this daily untill they scab! It cost me two dollars fot the ACV, and a dollar for the toothpicks!

some questions:

how are you using the toothpick? are you pressing a lot? are you break the scar tissue like with a needle?

does you apply the acv 6 time during one session or during all day?

can someone give me a link where buy acv..i'm from italy, i don't know if the acv of the market is good.

bye and thanks for the sharing.

...i just applied it to the scars around 6 times to each one...

Does this mean you swab each scar 6 times once a day, or swab each scar on six different occasions throughout the day?

Wow! That's excellent News! Mine initially scabbed, but now they're not as much? I'm rather confused, I'm going to try and concentrate my ACV more and see if that helps the improvement as well

bruin74

Does this mean you swab each scar 6 times once a day, or swab each scar on six different occasions throughout the day?

No i meant i applied the undiluted ACV six times to each scar with the toothpick, I did not break the skin, just pressed firmly as you would with TCA Cross method, I am going to do this twice a day untill it scabs, the areas are quite red now so i figure if i keep going till it scabs it will have the same effect as the TCA, which i have done 3 times previously, last one 7weeks ago.Im also taking 1000mg of Vitamin C twice daily.

Wow! That's excellent News! Mine initially scabbed, but now they're not as much? I'm rather confused, I'm going to try and concentrate my ACV more and see if that helps the improvement as well

bruin74

Yeah thanks Bruin for telling us about this method, Did yours go red before they scabbed? and how long untill they scabbed? Id much rather use this method as its a lot more natural than putting chemicals on my skin!

bruin74

Yeah thanks Bruin for telling us about this method, Did yours go red before they scabbed? and how long untill they scabbed? Id much rather use this method as its a lot more natural than putting chemicals on my skin!

Hi, ya they were really red, but the redness subsided after a few hours of application, which was nice. I think this method is better as it doesnt require the harsher TCA which is a chemical as opposed to ACV which is a more natural ingredient. I hope it works wonders! Keep me posted

bruin74

Hi, ya they were really red, but the redness subsided after a few hours of application, which was nice. I think this method is better as it doesnt require the harsher TCA which is a chemical as opposed to ACV which is a more natural ingredient. I hope it works wonders! Keep me posted

Alright everybody, *Everything* is a chemical so lets not get ahead of ourselves by claiming one treatment's superiority over another from a sociologically and culturally infused fear of "chemicals".

ACV we get in stores is 5% acid content, which is mostly acetic acid. By contrast, TCA is an analog of acetic acid, but is a strong acid as opposed a weak acid (all Chemistry) here.

Using ACV sounds like a much more affordable solution, but I wouldn't say it's a more effective or superior solution.

Alright everybody, *Everything* is a chemical so lets not get ahead of ourselves by claiming one treatment's superiority over another from a sociologically and culturally infused fear of "chemicals".

I think maybe they were contrasting a naturally occuring chemical with a synthetic, manufactured chemical.

Oftentimes, the casual use of the term "chemical" denotes the synthetic variety- those compounds not found in nature.

The sociological/cultural fear of manufactured chemicals is most certainly warranted.

“Each week approximately 6,000 new chemicals are listed in the Chemical Society’s Chemical Abstracts, which adds up to over 300,000 new chemicals each year.

In 1990, the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) estimated there were 70,000 chemicals commonly used in pesticides, foods, and prescription drugs… the use of pesticides and herbicides to limit crop loss has skyrocketed over the past thirty years."

---Digestive Wellness by Elizabeth Lipski, M.S.,C.C.N.

bruin74

ACV we get in stores is 5% acid content, which is mostly acetic acid. By contrast, TCA is an analog of acetic acid, but is a strong acid as opposed a weak acid (all Chemistry) here.

Using ACV sounds like a much more affordable solution, but I wouldn't say it's a more effective or superior solution.

The only reason I made the distinction because TCA isn't naturally found in the body, whereas ACV is a direct component for collagen formation, and...it's acidic. Therefore I think it's easier to incorporate into the skin, and become a direct component of our reformed/healed scars.

bruin74

Yeah but i meant the TCA on Ebay? How do you know whats in it? Mine is supposed to be 100% TCA but who knows the actual composition?

Anyway im on day 3 with the undiluted ACV, Looking very good, im amazed at these results.

bruin74

Yeah but i meant the TCA on Ebay? How do you know whats in it? Mine is supposed to be 100% TCA but who knows the actual composition?

Anyway im on day 3 with the undiluted ACV, Looking very good, im amazed at these results.

Im unsure if its the TCA Cross i did 7 weeks ago, but the ACV method is really closing up my scars fast, They are improving way better than they were after the Cross, Im holding off doing another treatment to see how much they improve, Id say around 75 % improvement at the moment.

All im doing is:

Washing face with Cetaphil for oily skin (I live in the Tropics its very hot and Humid)

Applying ACV with toothpick as described above

Im using Olay Total Effects with sunscreen.

Taking 1000mg vit C twice Daily.

sounds like an interesting and promising method.....

i think ill give it a try....

but before i do i just want to ask you bruin you said earlier somewhere in this thread that you noticed your pores began to fill in as well, did you apply the acv to your enlarged pores as well as your scars?

and correct me if I'm wrong this is basically the TCA CROSS method but with a different and weaker acid and with an overdose on vit. C? what vit C. supplement do u recommend Bruin. would it be better to take a lower dosage of Vit. C every hour to remedy the half life of vit. C in our bodies?

Is there anything else i can do in conjunction with this method to increase results? should i stop taking vitamin and HA supplements for the procedure? after you applied the acv did you apply any sort of healing ointment or moisturizer like aquaphor?

where can i get acv? does it have to be a certain kind?

sorry for all of the questions Bruin but i am really interested in this method and I wanna get it right before i jump into the procedure. thanks a lot for your help :)

sounds like an interesting and promising method.....

i think ill give it a try....

but before i do i just want to ask you bruin you said earlier somewhere in this thread that you noticed your pores began to fill in as well, did you apply the acv to your enlarged pores as well as your scars?

and correct me if I'm wrong this is basically the TCA CROSS method but with a different and weaker acid and with an overdose on vit. C? what vit C. supplement do u recommend Bruin. would it be better to take a lower dosage of Vit. C every hour to remedy the half life of vit. C in our bodies?

Is there anything else i can do in conjunction with this method to increase results? should i stop taking vitamin and HA supplements for the procedure? after you applied the acv did you apply any sort of healing ointment or moisturizer like aquaphor?

where can i get acv? does it have to be a certain kind?

sorry for all of the questions Bruin but i am really interested in this method and I wanna get it right before i jump into the procedure. thanks a lot for your help :)

Hey Boomers,

The ACV and vitamin C method for me has worked on all areas of skin improvement, pores, scars, you name it, it does it. Rolling scars are filling in, hypertrophic, ice pick, it's quite amazing. It would be best to use the slow release vitamin C, I like the brands with rose hip slow release myself. I like to take it at night right after ACV treatment. I would not discontinue your other vitamin treatments as they are cofactors in collagen synthesis possibly as well, such as the inorganic elements, iron, zinc, etc. I don't use a healing ointment either. The ACV I get is generic from the grocery store:) Don't hesitate to ask all your questions!

Like the others who have began this method, I'm seeing amazing improvements each and every day, and I am HAPPY to report, my biggest scars are FILLING IN! I looked in the mirror today and was simply amazed.

I would recommend an aggressive treatment one night, making sure your face turns quite red, with ingestion of slow release vitamin C with rose hip. Then wait a night, then continue the next night for the best results.

No i meant i applied the undiluted ACV six times to each scar with the toothpick, I did not break the skin, just pressed firmly as you would with TCA Cross method, I am going to do this twice a day untill it scabs, the areas are quite red now so i figure if i keep going till it scabs it will have the same effect as the TCA, which i have done 3 times previously, last one 7weeks ago.Im also taking 1000mg of Vitamin C twice daily.

Hey Bruin and scarredforever. I just tried this method on two scars a few moments ago and have countless more to go. However my toothpick broke through the skin just barely as I did this to the 2. And they became slightly red. Am I doing this right or did I just make those 2 scars worse??

Would you mind explaining in a bit more detail exactly what you do and dont want to do with this (minus the whole vitamin c part) because I'm entirely not sure and want to do this with success and not mess anything up further.

Also, if you have bigger scars could you possibly replace the ACV with lactic acid 40% with better results?

Thanks!

hi to all,many thanks for the share bruin and other guys

i've never used tca cross and so i don't have the how to..

i started this method saturday..but i've some questions:

is it this the right version of toothpick ? : http://www.allthingsukrainian.com/Class/Be...s/Toothpick.jpg

i take 1000 mg of vitamina c of camu camu..is it right camu camu or i must take vit c from another source like rose hip? i take it all in the morning..is it right?

how many days i must do the procedure..untill scab? or even when the scab are formed?

sorry for so many questions..please help me.

ciao from italy.

hi to all,many thanks for the share bruin and other guys

i've never used tca cross and so i don't have the how to..

i started this method saturday..but i've some questions:

is it this the right version of toothpick ? : http://www.allthingsukrainian.com/Class/Be...s/Toothpick.jpg

i take 1000 mg of vitamina c of camu camu..is it right camu camu or i must take vit c from another source like rose hip? i take it all in the morning..is it right?

how many days i must do the procedure..untill scab? or even when the scab are formed?

sorry for so many questions..please help me.

ciao from italy.

Yes that toothpick looks ok, i just take slow release vit c as well, i never really scabbed just got red,Im using ACV undiluted straight onto the scar, im doing mine daily, im not breaking the skin, just firmly applying to the inside of the scar, its getting hard to apply now because they are closing up fast.

sorry, but i don't understand very well english language..what does it mean " slow release" ?

you mean you take vitamina c some in the morning..some in the afternoon and some in the evening.. for a total of 1000 mg?

for how many days i must put the acv?? till scab..or even after?

many thanks for the reply man.

Any Vitamin C will do, But Bruin recommends slow release, You can find them in the health food store or supermarket. I just take 100mg in the morning and 1000mg at night. I dont scab it just goes red after you apply the ACV

Any Vitamin C will do, But Bruin recommends slow release, You can find them in the health food store or supermarket. I just take 100mg in the morning and 1000mg at night. I dont scab it just goes red after you apply the ACV

sorry again but "slow release" is it a brand? i don't understand what does it mean..

after your scab goes red..you continue or you stop for some day...i don't understand when to stop the procedure.

and at least..you say 100 mg in the morning..maybe would you say 1000 mg ? so 2000 mg in total?

1000thanx