Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TrIKster

UPDATE: (Dec. 15th, 2007)All I Can Say Is...

ok wuts up everyone.

i posted a while back saying my bacne has gotten all better and stuff. but now it's back and it's worse thenbefore especially near my shoulders..now i am using Nutreagena (have no idea how to spell that :P) Body Wash...and it's kinda been working like it's an exfloliantent so yeah.

but recently i noticed my back and it's very very very wrong to look at now... so now i am asking for your help and please help me out. i am really desperate to get clean skin like i had 1 year ago during the summer ! :D...

oh and they are alot more red when not in picture :(

heres the picture

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3149/mybackab4.jpg

ok wuts up everyone.

i posted a while back saying my bacne has gotten all better and stuff. but now it's back and it's worse thenbefore especially near my shoulders..now i am using Nutreagena (have no idea how to spell that :P) Body Wash...and it's kinda been working like it's an exfloliantent so yeah.

but recently i noticed my back and it's very very very wrong to look at now... so now i am asking for your help and please help me out. i am really desperate to get clean skin like i had 1 year ago during the summer ! :D...

oh and they are alot more red when not in picture :(

heres the picture

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3149/mybackab4.jpg

My back looks the EXACT same as yours, just a tiny bit worse. I have it in the same areas too. on both sides of my shoulder blades, across the middle and just a little bit on my shoulders.

Ive tried..

Panoxyl 10% in the shower

Neutrogena Body wash

Salicylic Acid 2%

Head and Shoulders method

Now, im back to the basics. Just using my back scrubber and some soap day by day. Ive kinda given up on it. Just hoping for the best. I actually might start trying head and shoulders again for the hell of it.

Getting a derm appointment in january, maybe ill get some tane!

I only get it in the winter. It sucks

Thanks for the replys.. JustinC i know how to feal. trust.

and i will try showering in the morning cuz it wakes me up anyways lol.

and i'll keep the stuff on my back for about 5 - 10 min.

looks like i am gonna have to wake up earlier :( lol

I'll update my back 2-3 days or so and c how it goes.

Thx peace 4 now.

I just got back from the derm they gave me mynocyclin ( i think thats what its called ) and some kind of wierd stridex pad kinda thing.

ill post some results with that too!

Yours isn't as bad as mine man. Your lucky those will all fade. U will have a nice back in no time. I am scarred for life heh

don't say that yo. trust and u'll get where u want to get 2.

uhave to actually have trust in urself. and confident to prove urself wrong. aight. ?

cool cool

i am gonna update again soon maybe in the afternoon or in 5 min :P lol

peace

Hey my back got pretty bad like that over the summer but I never really did anything but shower it. Its cleared up nice now...only lasted a couple of months. Now i just need to get the acne on my face to go away...

seriously ?

cool. maybe the same thing will happen to me i hope. cuz i just started getting acne on my back this summer or maybe1 month before or so. hopefully it gets better..

oh here is my update of my back. next post.

mine is like the same , i hate it , i was also clear last summer fuck

im going to show my gf newyears. im nervious but i no she doest care but i do

yeah I live on the beach, so im clear over the summer too.

I got on Minocycline + those pads. they work so good. bacne is still there, but ive only been on the pill sfor like 2 weeks. i can see a difference.

What I tried over (and stopped):

PanOxyl 10% - there's a thread about it here somewhere. Short-term results but acne always came back full strength and I didn't see a lot of improvement scar-wise.

Glycolic peel - started this a while ago, stopped about 2 months ago because I kept getting really bad breakouts right after having a peel.

Sea salt - same thing with PanOxyl.

What I'm doing now:

Dove Sensitive Skin bar soap - quick rinse.

my derm's 5% BP body wash - foam on skin for 60 seconds, rinse.

DDF BP scrub - once every couple of days to get rid of dead skin.

I think my skin is doing better now, maybe cuz I'm not treating it so harshly. Also possibly because I stopped giving a shit about 3 months ago, so my stress regarding my skin has gone down. If you don't get hyperpigmentation, consider yourself lucky. Me, I'll just cake on the body make-up if need be.

wuts good.

your right trust me aspirin if u don't treat ur back harshly it will "cooperate" lol but 4 real

thats wut i've been doing goin very smoothly over my back and not. hurting it..

but not 2 soft that no dirt comes off lol..

well i hope u guys get rid of ur acne i will be sure to pdate soon today,,,

-peace