Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tornado_chaser

Question for the liver flushers

For all who have tried and had some success with a liver flush, have you ever tried a flush without using olive oil? And if so, did it work?

The reason I ask, is that most all of the skeptic claims state that the stones expelled are formed by the digestion of the olive oil combined with minerals, etc in the digestional tract.

I'm basically on the fence right now, wondering if it's worth to try or not. If anyone has done a successful flush without using olive oil, that would be the deciding factor for me. Though the act of fasting via the flush is probably beneficial in itself.

there are certain other oils you can use which are not green and the stones might still be green. the stones are not always green though. i do not know which oils exactly, but i have read of somebody at curezone that used for example coconut oil although some claim it would not work.

search liver flushing at books.google.com and you will find a book in which alternatives for olive oil are listed.

there are certain other oils you can use which are not green and the stones might still be green. the stones are not always green though. i do not know which oils exactly, but i have read of somebody at curezone that used for example coconut oil although some claim it would not work.

search liver flushing at books.google.com and you will find a book in which alternatives for olive oil are listed.

I guess I was kinda looking for anything without cholesterol or fat, to substitute if needed. I've read that olive oil is used as a lubricant to help expell the stones? (not sure if that is exactly what I read earlier) My other question would be how would oil exactly get into liver if it's supposed to be used as a lubricant. The liver is only fed by blood (circulatory system) I believe, not the digestive tract, so the olive oil would be broken down at that point and only certain nutrients, minerals, etc would be make it into the blood. Or, is olive oil needed for a different purpose in the process?

read the book i refered to at google.

the oil makes, as far as i see, the gallbladder release the stones. the oil is the trigger as you are not supposed to consume oils or the like in the days prior. it does not work without oil. the bile is supposed to be green therefore the stones are green. that is my theory, but by now i have passed stones in other colours.

i would like to know how it really works, but science does not seem to be interested in doing the unbiased research. as long as it works i do not care, but like to learn from mine and others' experience. it is the most potent remedy that i use.