Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ireallyhateacne

Dan Kern product issues in hot environment

I'm going back to Malaysia in about 3 weeks and i don't know if i should apply Dans bp when i'm there. For those who haven't been toMalaysia it is usually 100% humidity and a continous 50°C or more...so im continously sweating like the last time i went there. At that time i was only 16 and didn't have any acne. But now i'm afraid because relatives and stuff will be there. Applying bp here in the summer(Canada) when i sweat i will get white drops of sweat due to the bp and cetaphil moisturizer.....so just imagine going back to Malaysia.

Anyone have recommendations from experience when going to a hot place? Plus should i be getting a moisturizer with sunblock or just sunblock itself?

^ card00d85 has good suggestions.

Dan's BP doesn't streak white for me, so you could wear it in the day without problems, but I think it's a matter of finding the right moisturizer/sunblock combo that doesn't streak white for you. Banana Boat sunblock doesn't streak white for me on top of BP. You might very well not even need moisturizer during the day, but it'll be trial and error to figure that out.

Be sure to keep your BP and other products in a cooler, less damp place, perhaps in a cupboard. You don't want it to get too hot or else it loses efficacy.

100% humidity is rough...best of luck!