Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys.

just wanna remind you of how dispicable accutane is. lol....hello haters.

umm...just wanna add to the fact that this drug is very terrible. That you should realize once you are done w/ the medication, that your acne PROBOBLY MOST LIKELY, MOST DEFINITELY, will return...not as bad as before, but still very bad. SO before u think of tkaing that pill...remember that your body/mind/skin is gonna take a beating...not just a beating, but a total life crippling beating...for maybe a year or two AT MOST relief from acne...WHICH IS A PART OF LIFE...yes acne sucks...and accutane does "KILL IT" but again...2 years will fly by and you will be in the same seat as I was...considering accutane again...

If you could only see the destruction this drug has done then maybe you would understand. All you newbies to accutane, and poeple who are temporarily clear, enjoy the days as slowly as you can, because I am pretty gosh darn sure it will all come back. Unfortunate as it is, it is true.

Hey chaseryder, will you please just give it up? You're letting your own bad experiences bring a lot of people down. The fact is, accutane is a live-saver for many more people than a life destructer. I'm a testament to that. I'm on month 4 of treatment and the depression I experienced during my cystic breakout was so terrible. Now I'm on the road to recovery, because I'm confident that clearer skin will boost my confidence and enhance my life.

So seriously, quit putting people down. If they want to try accutane, and are seriously concerned with their skin appearance, more power to them.

there are thousands,probably hundreds of thousands who have had great success with accutane,just because you didn't have success does'nt mean other people wont ....

pretty sad to be honest

anyway im on week 4 of accutane and nearly clear,love this stuff

maybe u need another course,depends how bad your acne was to start with.,some people need afew courses of accutane to cure them..

just some of you are so blind to the true dangers that this drug CAN inflict. You consider all the positive possibilities, but its funny that when and if the sad crippling effects become noticed, your views will be much different. I am aware that I will not stop most of you who are taking it or considering it, but I have stopped a few from doing so. Its a chance that maybe some of you don't care to consider, cause you'd rather have flawless skin. But hobbo or whoever said that comment. I have been more a few course, and yeah it did a great job at clearing my skin. NOOOO DOUBT. But since I have been off of it for years, I have experienced many sad permanant side effects. Which I dont care if accutane did clear my skin forever, I would def. not wanna live w/ these side effects. You PEOPLE dont understand cause you dont experience these side effects. And again when you do, you will understand. And realize that my craziness actually has a purpose. Even tho it seems that my actions have little no effect. It is too late. So wahtever guys. good luck.

and again, accutane for severe acne is one thing...but too many people are taking this drug at high doses, for mild to moderate acne. This drug was never intended for our consumption. Along with the atom bomb. Our creator never intended for these drugs. Our lives were never intended for any of these harsh cleansers, and medications, or such. This drug plain and simple should not be considering a medication. It should be considered a poison none the less.

i know yall hate me, and i would too if i was reading this from a kid posting his hatred for a med I was on. If i found this website years ago, id be expressing the same feelings as you people. but you are all blind to the truth.

but really. this drug has fucked over so many people. shouldn't that make u think. wow. these peoples lives have been fucked. What is this drug doing to me? Does this thought never cross your mind? What is this drug doing to me?

accutane was no big deal..I had no sides...no dry skin or lips...just a break out here and there.....

I am clear. Maybe your body is weak?

i have not had any side affects so far,dry lips and skin but thats expected..

what side affects have u had to make u feel so stongley against accutane????

again man this is your experience...are bodies react very differently to everything. Sometimes are reactions aren't as apparent, and sometimes idfferent things happen to different people. But again, if you read some of the stories of people, developing mental problems down the road, having problems with joints, having irritatible bowel syndrome. I mean reading the box, doesn't those side effects scare you. The fact that you sign your life away, stating that if you indeed get fucked on this med than they are not at fault for that. i mean some of you really dont consider it. You think you do. you say you did a lot of research and are away are what you are getting yourself into. but i dont think you truely are being honest.

read my this is a reminder post...all the words that are bolded are what I experienced...and to a great extent...

well i think most people do worry about the other side affects than can occur,,,well i do anyway...

ive never been one for being depressed etc and dont feel in anyway depressed now im on accutane,,i dont think of any side affects mentally...only thing i think about is my liver/immune system...i worry about that

Enough, chaseyryder. Go ahead and bump up one of your other thousand or so such posts. You do not need to endlessly create new (obsessive) Accutane hating threads.