Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
merck

accutane for pimples,after does it come back less or same

those who have taken accutane for pimples, has it helped prevent pimples and after course does the acne come back less or the same. please reply. thanks

according to my weight, i had to take 40mg per day for 8 months. this is my third course of accutane.... i was fedup the previous courses because the doctor giving me under dosage and therefore the accutane is not enough to cure my acne.....Find a experience doctor or derm..... ask him or her the dosage according to ur present weight.

according to my weight, i had to take 40mg per day for 8 months. this is my third course of accutane.... i was fedup the previous courses because the doctor giving me under dosage and therefore the accutane is not enough to cure my acne.....Find a experience doctor or derm..... ask him or her the dosage according to ur present weight.

did you derm ever deny you higher dosage because of sore back or anything similar? my derm is giving me shit about my sore back.

I was on Accutane for 5 months and my skin got really dry, especially since it was during the winter-but I promise you its normal and just shows that the medicine is working. If you use a good moisturiser it really helps. O:)

I have took Accutane, and I can honestly say that the Acne DOES come back. (Well for me anyway) When you are on it, it gets rid of pimples really good... but that's when the dry fricken lips come in. It gets annoying when you have to lick your lips every ten seconds. But if it gets rid of Acne, it's worth it I guess.

I'm on Accutane now, for 5 weeks, and i was just wondering, when should I expect to get really bad side effects? My lips are really dry right now and my face is a little dry, but not so bad. I DID go through a bad initial outbreak, but no back pain, or anything else. Does it happen to everyone?

When I was on accutane I got back, shoulder & knee pain to a point that I had to stop training weights, but eventually the pains stopped. I got them after about a month. I had dry lips & scalp all the time and I even noticed blood from my nose but that disappered also.

I was on Accutane in 99..it worked beutifull. i had minimum side effects and was almost all clear in 3 months...The year after the treatment was probably the best year of my life..I had my life and confidence back......but than i started gettin these cysts on my chin..it wasn't really a big deal at first it was like one a month or so..now 4 years after the accutane i get huge cysts on my mouth and chin area sometimes twice a week..i'm really pissed and sometimes consider accutane again but i realize that after the treatment i will probably be in the same boat again

I was on Accutane in 99..it worked beutifull. i had minimum side effects and was almost all clear in 3 months...The year after the treatment was probably the best year of my life..I had my life and confidence back......but than i started gettin these cysts on my chin..it wasn't really a big deal at first it was like one a month or so..now 4 years after the accutane i get huge cysts on my mouth and chin area sometimes twice a week..i'm really pissed and sometimes consider accutane again but i realize that after the treatment i will probably be in the same boat again