Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vivi24

NuCelle CHANGED MY LIFE!

I've got a question for the OP! Did it help improve skin texture? Like smooth out lumpiness or anything like that? Your results are amazing and gives me hope for my mandelic acid regimen!

I already posted but I just remembered that I used to use Mandelic Acid by Nucelle and I quit. I cant remember why though. I never used Vivant though because they include alcohol in their Mandelic formulations, plus I just dont care for the company or the creator.

My mom tells me all the time that she cant remember what but when I was using something awhile back thats when my face looked the best shes seen it. Im pretty sure it was Nucelle.

I ordered mine off of skincarerx.com as when I contacted Nucelle they told me they are a licensed seller of the products and I can even go back to this day and read my reviews where I gave all their products 5 stars except for the cleanser, haha. They also offer 10% off all the time once you sign up for their e-mail newsletter.

Back when I used it, it was very gentle. It didnt dry my face out at all hardly, a little bit, but nothing noticeable. I think part of my problem is that I only used it for maybe a month and then decided to try something new. I didnt think it was working, but maybe if I stick it out like you did I will see good results to.

Congrats by the way, your skin really does look amazing. :)

I hope this topic didnt die. I want to use this nucelle. I have 90% inflammatory lesions. Pustules mostly and some papules. I then have 10% blackheads around my nose. Do you think this stuff would work well for me? I assumed since its anti-bacterial that it would help wih my inflammed spots?? thanks and your face looks great, I hope i can see those results

Hi everyone,

After I read this topic when it was first posted, I bought NuCelle 10% and I've been using it for two weeks now. Its a bit drying and its causing some flaking around my mouth but its doing an AWESOME job at clearing my skin and improving the texture! I will keep you all updated.

I hope this topic didnt die. I want to use this nucelle. I have 90% inflammatory lesions. Pustules mostly and some papules. I then have 10% blackheads around my nose. Do you think this stuff would work well for me? I assumed since its anti-bacterial that it would help wih my inflammed spots?? thanks and your face looks great, I hope i can see those results

I started using it because the salicylic and glycolic acids that i'd been using did a good job with my blackheads and clogged pores, but i was still getting inflamed breakouts. I think I've been using the Nucelle for a little over a month now, and I currently have no inflamed breakouts- just one that is almost healed (yeah i picked at it). I definetely notice a difference after adding the Nucelle into my regimen.

I saw NuCelle have a mandelic eye cream too which of course is a much milder strength but would be good for promoting anti-aging around the eyes. I am very interested in trying this. My MaMa lotion (which is apparently pretty much the same thing as NuCelle) is doing wonders for me too. Go mandelic acid!!!! :dance:

I've got a question for the OP! Did it help improve skin texture? Like smooth out lumpiness or anything like that? Your results are amazing and gives me hope for my mandelic acid regimen!

My face is as smooth as baby's skin! In fact, the smoothness of my face improved each week I used the NuCelle!

Just ordered 2 bottles. Hope it works! Did you spot treat the acne or used it all over your face?

Thanks for your help...

Wow, Vivi! Your skin has done a complete 180! Congrats, chica! :drool: I'm so happy for you. Im gonna go ahead and order some of this to rid some dark spots that I have. Thank you so much for sharing your success story and answering all of our questions. You're an angel! :dance:

I just read the reviews about NuCelle Mandelic Acid 10% on skincarerx.com. I noticed quite a few former MaMa Lotion users had made the switch in preference for this product. Thanks to the person who posted the 10% off code. When I next have some money, I am thinking of ordering some along with their eye cream which I am interested in. Has anyone used the NuCelle eye cream?

I checked out prices between skincarerx.com and nucelle.com. It's true you get the 4oz serum for $35.90 through skincarerx.com vs 2oz for $30.00 through nucelle.com. I also checked and the 10% coupon code listed previously does work. Vivant costs $60.00 for 1fl.oz through betterhealthyskin.com

I compared ingredients between NuCelle, MaMa and Vivant. NuCelle and MaMa have almost identical ingredients. MaMa has every ingredient that NuCelle has plus a few more (but more is not necessarily better) and of course, MaMa contains 10% malic acid aswell - making it a 20% AHA with a pH of 2.5. Nucelle's pH is 3.5. Not sure of Vivant's pH. I have sent an email to enquire.

Vivant is alcohol based and their ingredients were different to NuCelle and MaMa's so probably not advisable to compare this product too closely with NuCelle and MaMa.

NuCelle Mandelic Serum ingredients: purified water, mandelic acid 10%, algae extract, polyacrylamide, c13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, dimethicone, cyclomethicone, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, potassium hydroxide, fragrance.

MaMa Lotion ingredients: water, mandelic acid 10%, malic acid 10%, algae extract, polyacrylamide, potassium hydroxide, C13-14 isoparaffin, ubiquinone, dimethicone, cyclomethicone, fragrance, squalane, laureth-7, tetrasodium EDTA, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben and butylparaben.

Vivant Mandelic Serum ingredients: SD alcohol 40-2, water, propylene glycol, mandelic Acid 15%, sodium lactate, sodium PCA, glycine, fructose, urea, niacinamide, inositol, sodium benzoate, lactic acid.

I've been using NuCelle's 10% serum for about 1 1/2-2 weeks and have seen an improvement already-BUT I also started using the .6 strength of green cream at the same time so I don't know if I can credit one significantly more than the other.

I will say that after a couple days of using the MA serum, my skin got realllllllly flaky, which I guess is normal from the shedding skin cells. Then I got several ouchy papules and pustules on my chin and a couple on my forehead/between eyes. All but one that just popped up a couple days ago on my chin are done being active, but like every zit version I have ever gotten, I'm still left with red spots/scars that are almost as bad as the active inflamed version.

I have noticed that old red spots are fading though and a papule that was really big and obvious on my cheek when I started this treatment has gone down considerably. Right now I have a few tiny white bumps on my chin near the active pap-I don't know if my skin is still in purging mode, or if they popped up because it is that time of the month, or if the weather's switching from cool and rainy to raw freezing windy has had any effect on their being there.

My cheeks and the sides of my forehead are looking great, I never had issues in those places except for uneven skin tone, but right now aside from the red marks on the forehead and chin I'm pretty even and smooth looking every where. The larger, darker pores on my nose have gotten a little smaller and less obvious and a couple raised black heads I had had to the sides of the nose are almost gone-they look more like just regular large and dark pores now.

I'm sure to people who don't see me every day and study my skin obsessively like I do it probably won't appear to be much improved, but I really have noticed a different in less than 2 weeks-that's pretty amazing I think.

just ordered some off skincarerx.com

a 10% coupon code for anyone who is planning on ordering

rmn10

good luck :cool:

Thanks a bunch for posting this. Just placed an order and used this coupon code successfully! Yay! :dance:

wow vivi your results are amazing!

it seems like this suff works beter on black skin than the other acids i have sen a couple other black girls say it really worked on there pigmentation

i have awful pigmentation from a disater peel i wonder f this would work?...i looked nucelle up and saw there is a 45% serum so you could get even quicker results!

They basically do the same thing but you get heaps more for your money with NuCelle especially if you order the 4oz which is cheapest through skincarerx. MaMa contains 10% mandelic and 10% malic. Mandelic acid is derived from almonds and malic is from apples. MaMa tends to be a bit sticky after application and I hear NuCelle is not. I will be switching to NuCelle when my MaMa samples are finished.

what is 45% equal to to glycolic?

i have never used nucelle i have ordered the 15% but i am intrested in the 45% for the body to smooth the skin even skin tone etc

You should really start off with 10% until your skin gets used to it. The peeling effects can really creep up on you. I also like to think that once the skin is used to 10% it can then move onto something a little stronger. After 15% you really can't go higher than that unless you go to a beautician.

Glycolic can also come in varying strengths. I think most beauticians will recommend no more than 20% for home use.