Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rebel13

Considering fraxel? Try Vitamin E + Mama lotion first

canceled my fraxel appt. Mama lotion 1x every 5 days plus vitamin e (opening 400 strength gel caps and appying to face) the 4 other nights has helped to fade scars, shrink pores and even skin tone over three months. I believed I just saved $ thousands and lots of risk. I am a 38 male and have lots of blackhead-enlarged pores, some shallow scars. Mama lotion removed the blackheads and rosacia, vitamin e does the rest. I have super-sensitive skin that did not react well with Tazerac, retin a, differin, benzoil, you name it. Just make sure before you start to let your skin calm for two weeks, just mild soap (cetaphil) twice a day.

I am happier with my skin than I have been since I was 14. Yes, you read this correctly. The derms might mean well ( I have seen over 15 of them) but they need to pay off their expensive equipment. I thought I trusted some of them but no longer. Their greed and debt has clouded reason. Simple remedies seem to work best.

Cheers!

Jamie from Austin

canceled my fraxel appt. Mama lotion 1x every 5 days plus vitamin e (opening 400 strength gel caps and appying to face) the 4 other nights has helped to fade scars, shrink pores and even skin tone over three months. I believed I just saved $ thousands and lots of risk. I am a 38 male and have lots of blackhead-enlarged pores, some shallow scars. Mama lotion removed the blackheads and rosacia, vitamin e does the rest. I have super-sensitive skin that did not react well with Tazerac, retin a, differin, benzoil, you name it. Just make sure before you start to let your skin calm for two weeks, just mild soap (cetaphil) twice a day.

I am happier with my skin than I have been since I was 14. Yes, you read this correctly. The derms might mean well ( I have seen over 15 of them) but they need to pay off their expensive equipment. I thought I trusted some of them but no longer. Their greed and debt has clouded reason. Simple remedies seem to work best.

Cheers!

Jamie from Austin

i just started using vitamin e capsules its very oily does it clog pores

Cheers!

Jamie from Austin

i just started using vitamin e capsules its very oily does it clog pores

First off, congratulations on your improvement.

Most of your skin problem must have been "spots" rather than "scars" though.

My scarring is very deep and indented.

As far as fraxel, I've had four with no noticable improvement. I'm not being negative or preaching against the procedure. It has helped a lot with breakouts, blackheads, and texture. However, the scars as still as deep and prominent as they ever were. It is my opinion that my scarring is really beyond repair. I suggest fraxel to those with shallow scarring and "spots".

Maybe those with no indentions should try your idea first though.