Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearacne2k11

Sonya Dakar

Oh, at first, I thought you meant Sonia Kashuk from Target. You know, the \"professional\" make-up line. Whoopie. Well, sorry. I haven't tried those products yet but personally, it seems like a lot for scar treatment. Scar treatments usually comes in one jar/bottle. Seems like a scheme if they want you to follow their regime and pricing it for two hundred dollars. That's just me though. Besides, shouldn't you get a facewash that prevents the reoccurrence of acne while treating scars? Good Luck anyways.

Sonya Dakar is truely effective w/ helping scars out.. I recommend this product over some of the products recommended here.. Christmas time I did a peel and it made my problems alot worse so Im back with sonya dakar... I will be posting new current pics on the site later on.. I have been 2 lazy to keep it updated.. I also just started using the hydroquinone with sonya dakar suntan lotion.. Progress is slow but its happening.. I ran out of sonya dakar so Im trying to fit 200 bucks in my budget again to buy it... Pricey but I truely think its effective...

My Site:

http://wisky2001.tripod.com