Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lsellerd

My Accutane Pictures

Hi everyone,

Wow, what a great forum! I've been on Accutane (80mg/day) for 6 months and have finally become completely clear. It's been an emotional roller coaster, to say the least. I just want to share my before and after pictures with everyone in hopes that it will keep you all motivated to stay on the course... I know how tough it can be.

post-66400-1197077008_thumb.jpg

post-66400-1197077034_thumb.jpg

This last one is a picture of me attempting to hide my old acne with make up.

post-66400-1197077101_thumb.jpg

I'm so happy my skin is clear. It has literally changed my whole life. It's definitely been worth all the itchy skin, dry lips, and breakouts.

Thanks everyone!! :)

post-66400-1197077008_thumb.jpg

post-66400-1197077034_thumb.jpg

post-66400-1197077101_thumb.jpg

Would you be able to post links to the pictures? To say, photobucket or something? Right now they're awaiting approval.

Hi, Yeah I'm not able to see your pictures either and would love the encouragement of seeing someone who it has been effective on. I'm on month three of accutane and sort of feeling frustrated that I still am breaking out sometimes. How long was it before you started to clear?? Congrats on getting clear skin! I can see how it would change your life. I know it would change mine.

your lucky no red marks, when im done accutane my skin will look the exact same but without the bumps...

WooW :D it looks realy really good!! :dance: are those after pic. all you without make- up? and what about scars ? u don't have them eighter?

Hi everyone,

Wow, what a great forum! I've been on Accutane (80mg/day) for 6 months and have finally become completely clear. It's been an emotional roller coaster, to say the least. I just want to share my before and after pictures with everyone in hopes that it will keep you all motivated to stay on the course... I know how tough it can be.

This last one is a picture of me attempting to hide my old acne with make up.

[

I'm so happy my skin is clear. It has literally changed my whole life. It's definitely been worth all the itchy skin, dry lips, and breakouts.

Thanks everyone!! :)

wow you are my hero. I want to take acctuane so bad, im just nervous im gonna get dandruff and i think for some reason it wont work for me.

OMG!!

i am SO happy you posted this! thanks sooo much. it's such a huge encouragement!!!!

i was beginning to get scared because everyone was talking about how accutane didn't work for them or acne came back, so i was really depressed.... & worried & paranoid...

but hopefully, my skin will look as beautiful as yours when im done

thanks again!!

may i ask how long have you been off it?? & how many courses of accutane you took? (i learned here that people take more than one course! which is scary... )

Guest AcneProne_1977

Wow - you look great! Enjoy your new skin, girl!!!! :)

Wow you look hot, so different and happy too no doubt...How come you have covered your face though??? U are very pretty and should be proud of yourself and the results.

Another success story with accutane! You look beautiful, thanks for sharing your experience and this will definitely encourage others that there is treatment that's as close to a cure as you can get.