Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PinkPhilosoFloyd

I have become comfortably numb

yeah, brilliant stuff. i had the pleasure of seeing "the wall" on the big screen at a midnight showing... one of my all time favorites

I remember back in gr.9 (3 years ago) my school put on a play. It was about Leonardo Da Vinci's life and we used Pink Floyd's "The Wall" to express it.

It worked very well. I played the bass guitar for the play. A lot of hours of rehearsal, a special showing for the schools and 2 nights for the public and a bar gig afterwards. It definitely worked out well, was very fun too.

I remember back in gr.9 (3 years ago) my school put on a play. It was about Leonardo Da Vinci's life and we used Pink Floyd's "The Wall" to express it.

It worked very well. I played the bass guitar for the play. A lot of hours of rehearsal, a special showing for the schools and 2 nights for the public and a bar gig afterwards. It definitely worked out well, was very fun too.

I like the song and the band, but I don't like it when people get all gay over Pink Floyd, then go smoke a joint and act like they truly "get" the music.
I like the song and the band, but I don't like it when people get all gay over Pink Floyd, then go smoke a joint and act like they truly "get" the music.

Seriously. Fucking pothead morons make everything gayer.

david gilmour is the master! one of my biggest influences, the ending solo in this song is part of the reason why i started playing guitar!

He is one of your biggest influences? What masterpieces have you created?

O my children, to really "get" Floyd you must see them live! Bring no psychadelics, they will only mar the experience... :D

Seriously, this band kicks ass in concert. No one ever put on a better show than Floyd, either with or without a live bat. Go back to the Dark Side of the Moon!