Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Great Reizo

Got my enlux 415 bulb today...

You can go to target and get a desk lamp fixture. Thats what i did and i just took the regular bulb out and put the Sci/art one in. Works just fine, and only like $8 or so.

Also, i have a blue and red light from sci/art which i used for a month or 2, and they are still in perfect condition, they worked on my acne quite nicely, however i discovered bacteria was not the main cause of my acne, it was oil and not exfoliating enough, and im very clear now, so im selling my bulbs and fixtures cheaper than on the website, if anyone is interested just PM me. Thanks.

I should've tried selling mine too. I sent them back to sciart and they gave me some bs excuse on how they're too busy b/c they have a family member missing. Too busy to refund my money but not too busy to continue shipping out orders, yeaaaa. so im in the process of getting my money abck through other not-so-friendly means. JUst a heads up iof you ordered from them and expect a refund.

I should've tried selling mine too. I sent them back to sciart and they gave me some bs excuse on how they're too busy b/c they have a family member missing. Too busy to refund my money but not too busy to continue shipping out orders, yeaaaa. so im in the process of getting my money abck through other not-so-friendly means. JUst a heads up iof you ordered from them and expect a refund.

Okay I am very pleased with my light thus far! I used it for 3 consecutive days for 15 minutes (face and back), and so far my back has had only one pimple that went awa within like 2-3 days and is otherwise clear! My face broke out a little bit, but nothing hazardous. I am now using the light every other day, I will keep you guys updated on my progress! I love this alot because if this proves successful as BP is I will stick with this instead and I can continue to use other products like Glycolic and Salicylic acid without the worry of irritation.

I got a full refund, but it did require several emails (ignored) and two phone calls (one of which was a long discussion of all aspects of light therapy!). The delay in refunding the money (several weeks) was explained by having moved their depot. I did get the feeling that if I hadn't persevered it would have just been ignored. Who knows! But the phone is definitely the most effective route.