Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actually one tiny spot came up, but it's covered by my eyebrow. Otherwise, I have no facial acne.

I have like 2 new pimples on my body. Icing them seems to help.

Thanks, I hope this sudden clearing isn't just a fluke.

I've decided on a product to use for my body after my Murad gel runs out. I'm going to order Paula's Choice Weightless Body Treatment with 2% BHA. I've tried this before and it didn't do a thing, but my skin is different now. I'm also still considering if I should go for the 10% AHA version.

My face is still clear and improving.

However, my body acne has increased. I think there's 3 new pimples today. I just iced them. Maybe cleansing + SA isn't enough. If breakouts continue until the end of the week, I'll add H&S back into my regimen.

My face is getting better still.

My body acne is increasing. I have close to active 10 pimples now.

My body acne is finally dying down. I think this is due to icing. I spot-treated with Mandelic. I want to use Mandelic on my body acne but it's just too darn expensive. I'm thinking of using Nucelle Mandelic Toner which has 3% Mandelic.

Paula's Choice Weightless Body Treatment BHA seems to be a good deal though.

Thanks, I was looking for an avatar that was simple and cheered me up.

Hmm, I checked out the Paula's Choice Weightless Body Treatment BHA because I was looking for a big bottle of something to help my bacne as well, but it doesn't look like a very good option. There's an overinflated ingredient list and I don't think 2% BHA is going to help much. Plus, water is the very first ingredient on the list next to a silicone. :/

I'm going to put sulfur back into my regimen. My acne is going crazy! I'm breaking out tons on my body.

Okay, the breakout is finally calming down..I'm increasing my Vitamin C intake. I got really lazy with my Vitamin C and got a nasty breakout. Now I'm using anything that'll help my body acne.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the Vitamin C.

My body acne is clearing up now. The sulfur is helping, I can tell. I just placed my order for the Paula's Choice. I don't really like it, but there isn't any similar solution that isn't pricey. Hopefully, it works better than last time I tried.

I have 3 big pimples on my neck that are going away, but they're really distracting because I can't hide them.

My face is getting better, scars are fading. A lot of people have noted that my face is getting a lot paler though. I've been out in the sun, but I don't tan easily and the Mandelic just isn't going to let my skin get darker.

I forgot to mention, I am not using Mandelic Acid in the morning anymore. Not that it's causing problems, but I feel I don't really need to use it twice a day - moisturizing my face in the morning can't hurt.

My body acne isn't really improving. Few pimples have come up - some pimples are coming to a huge head now. Waiting on that BHA...

I'm having the same issue with my bacne. It's just so damn stubborn, I don't know what to do.

So you haven't broken out at all on your face since mandelic acid?

My acne is so stubborn, but I think I'm seeing some improvement. I'm waiting for that BHA though - it's pH correct so it has to be better quality than the Murad I'm using. Hopefully that'll end my body acne and scarring.

No breakouts on my face since I've started Mandelic Acid. The scars are just as bad as having acne, though.

I have a new pimple on my shoulder. The BHA from Paula's Choice arrived today. It took about 5 minutes just to get anything out of the bottle - they seriously need to rethink this product. I could tell right away this product has changed over the years. The last time I tried it, it was a creamy, pleasant scented, cream. Now the product is has crystals in it, rougher, and smells disgusting - the smell is like strong alcohol!

If this works, I'll have no problems with the setbacks.

No pimples on face, even at 1x a day Mandelic Acid.

After reading LM_06's link to an NY Times article on Retin-A, which can be seen here.

I think I should start using Mandelic in the morning and .05% Tretinoin in the evening, just on my forehead.

There's not much to report.

My forehead is just a little more red with the use of Mandelic Acid + Retin-A. It's bumpier and peeling a bit also.

My body acne.... :cry:. It's getting better, the pimples are drying up, but my overall skin is not good. I can't believe out of everyone who has never had a spot on their body - I have body acne. I have only a few more months before swim time.

What's the point of using the Retin-A if the MA is already working and the two products together are making your skin irritated?

I just started using Amlactin on my back, so I'll let you know if it helps my skin any. :)

Hi Helio. How are you finding the NuCelle? I placed my order for 10% and 15% on the weekend as my MaMa samples are about to run out.

What's the point of using the Retin-A if the MA is already working and the two products together are making your skin irritated?

I just started using Amlactin on my back, so I'll let you know if it helps my skin any. :)

I'm using Retin-A because it's the only topical (besides other retinoids) that will actually remodel my skin and get rid of scarring. I'm going on faith that in a year or two my pitted scars will be gone.

Yes, please keep me posted if Amlactin works for you!

Hi Helio. How are you finding the NuCelle? I placed my order for 10% and 15% on the weekend as my MaMa samples are about to run out.

Hey there Jenstar, the Nucelle is doing fantastic. I haven't had any breakouts since I started using it. Best of all, it isn't irritating at all.

Hey there Jenstar, the Nucelle is doing fantastic. I haven't had any breakouts since I started using it. Best of all, it isn't irritating at all.

That's great. How long have you been using it now?

I think my longest stint so far in just under 12 weeks without a single new pimple using mandelic has been 13 days followed by another stint of 11 days. Certainly a miraculous improvement on my past history of 2-3 new ones forming daily.

Mandelic Acid is incredible, isn't it? I can't believe I took so long deciding whether to buy it or not.

My body acne looks improved today. Less pimples and the marks are fading. I hope my skin will be clear soon!