Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spmurph

Treatment for Shallow Scars

Can anyone recommend a good treatment for shallow scars. I have mostly ice pick scars that have been there for some time. It has been about four months since my accutane cycle and I have been using Green Cream 6 with little improvement.

I am thinking about dermarolling or some type of peel. I don't think my scars are bad enough for Fraxel.

Any suggestions?

Can anyone recommend a good treatment for shallow scars. I have mostly ice pick scars that have been there for some time. It has been about four months since my accutane cycle and I have been using Green Cream 6 with little improvement.

I am thinking about dermarolling or some type of peel. I don't think my scars are bad enough for Fraxel.

Any suggestions?

I have a "TCA CROSS" kit coming in the mail. From what I've read it sounds like the miracle cure for any type of indented scar. Cheap too! (don't use a doc)

Shallow scars can be get rid of...maybe u should try skin needling? dermabrasion? C02 lasers?

Practically most of the things work fine for shallow scars, it is the deep scars that are troublesome...