Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello yes im a guy ..1st off.. But let me say im having trouble with girls.. becouse alot of them tuch me alot flirt with me.. and say youre so cut and all .. but i just kinda brush it off.'''like get the f*** away from me. lol..when i know there just playing.. but. like this one girl says when we gana go out and keeps telling every one this is my man.. and i just play along with it..like yea okay...but my whole point is Y THE HELL DOES Every Girl say ARE YOU GAY.?? And i tell them are you f***** serious.? and just laugh at them and say hell no..do they do this becouse i dont like them like that but just as freinds..? or they mad becouse i wont go with them.? I mean em i really suppose to hook up with every girl that likes me back.??

Maybe you just have your mind on other things....there was a guy in HS I was soooo into and he didn't have time for dating - he was studying and doing all kinds of advance academics. That sort of thing can make people think you don't have interest in dating - but it's just that you don't have the time.

I mean em i really suppose to hook up with every girl that likes me back.??

from what I read a lot of girls like you.

are you supposed to hook up with all of em, NO, BUT (correct me if im wrong) I get a vibe from what I read that you never hook up with any of them.

so if tons of girls flirt with a guy and he shows no interest in any of them, then it would be common sense to figure "yah, he's probably gay"

(again, please correct me if im wrong, I may have interpreted your post wrong)

Whatever Sacto. :hand: People who think that are just trying to make themselves seem less desperate in thier hunt for ass. And thank you, I'll decide what's appropriete for this forum or not. ;) Sometimes it's good to just vent and sometimes we need support for things that aren't acne related. If we can provide some support here, then all the better.

sry for posting in wrong forum but....i know im not gay.. i look at girls at the time.. but the ones that like me i just dont like them like that AS FREINDS IS that so bad.?

ive had that same problem

there have been girls who have genuienly showed that they like me and stuff just like you describe but i always brushed it off and was like "they dont actually like me"

fuck...

PS

please use better spelling

SOME say are you gay or something, for you to go out with them to prove it or something like that.

Ive never had a girlfriend because basically I cant be bothered , im never around any but im not gay at all I just dont want to yet.

And thank you, I'll decide what's appropriete for this forum or not. ;) Sometimes it's good to just vent and sometimes we need support for things that aren't acne related. If we can provide some support here, then all the better.

So, I went out with a girl for about a week last semester..

The first night we met, I was wearring a ladybug earring (I thought it looked cool, and bought it for three bucks at a street fair).

She told me later that she thought I was gay when she met me.

I hope this story was helpful.

Actually, I just wanted to tell it because it seemed somewhat on topic.

Also on the topic of ladybug earrings, during breaks when I go home, my parents get really pissed when I wear it. My mom tells me it looks ugly and stupid and to take it out, and my dad tells me it makes me look gay. He's also not a big fan of my ear piercing in general.