Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

how to create a flawless face

I had a friend ask me the other day how I can make my face look so flawless and 90% natural with makeup when it is in fact a mess without it.

1) a matte longwearing foundation. Why matte and longwearing? Matte makeup does not reflect light and because of that, it does not highlight a bump as much as a dewy foundation. Longwearing because you want to be flawless all day, right? lol

2) a cream or stick concealer. Liquids do not cover as well or wear as long as a cream concealer does.

3) loose matte powder. Again, matte to de-emphasize bumps and loose because it looks more natural and "softer" than pressed.

4) blot before touching up with powder for shine during the day. If you do not blot away oil before powdering your shiny nose during the day, the powder will stick to the oil and cakeup. Whereas if you blot before powdering, the oil is not there to cake it all up.

SO....there y'all go :D

I had a friend ask me the other day how I can make my face look so flawless and 90% natural with makeup when it is in fact a mess without it.

1) a matte longwearing foundation. Why matte and longwearing? Matte makeup does not reflect light and because of that, it does not highlight a bump as much as a dewy foundation. Longwearing because you want to be flawless all day, right? lol

2) a cream or stick concealer. Liquids do not cover as well or wear as long as a cream concealer does.

3) loose matte powder. Again, matte to de-emphasize bumps and loose because it looks more natural and "softer" than pressed.

4) blot before touching up with powder for shine during the day. If you do not blot away oil before powdering your shiny nose during the day, the powder will stick to the oil and cakeup. Whereas if you blot before powdering, the oil is not there to cake it all up.