50g Oats (blended to powder first)

1/2 cup organic low fat cottage cheese

1 whole organic egg

4 organic egg whites

1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon

few drops of vanilla extract

fry with coconut oil

makes 2 medium sized pancakes

I suggest having with organic lemon juice (good for digestion!)

You posted some jam recipes and fruit deserts somewhere before that had reduced sugar or honey in them. Could you post them again?

Do they jell with less sugar? Usually the sugar is required. I tried making orange marmalade once and reduced the sugar, but it wouldn't jell until I added nearly all the sugar the recipe called for. I was wondering about adding extra pectin or mixing in apples when reducing sugar.

You posted some jam recipes and fruit deserts somewhere before that had reduced sugar or honey in them. Could you post them again?

I gotta disagree with that guacamole recipe though. I'm a purist (and a native Texan and a frequent traveler to Mexico & Central America) and all that goes in guacamole is avocado, garlic and lime juice.

Edited by alternativista

I want to make gnocchi!!! Does anyone know any creative ways to make it? I mean, I have a recipe to make it with rice, oat, and buckwheat flour but was wondering if there might be anything better.

Why would you make an omelet with just egg whites? The yolk is the most nutritious part! There's also no such thing as sugar free fruit salad. There is, however, a no sugar added fruit salad.

Good recipes, though.

I'm trying to find a dairy free, gluten free, sugar free (and agave nectar free) almond flour bread recipe. I found one with apple cider vinegar but I'm not sure how appetizing that sounds. I'm tempted to go on a baking spree and make my own recipes.

I do like making avocado chocolate pudding:

1 very ripe avocado

1 ripe banana

1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk

Cocoa powder to taste

Stevia to taste

You basically just blend it all together.

Check out this awesome recipe! VERY healthy. This recipe is from Heather. She's a very good cooker and she went to nutrition school. She's almost graduating. You can read about her at http://www.healthyveganrecipes.net/about

Anyhow, here's the recipe http://www.healthyveganrecipes.net/video/s...ato-summer-stew

I love the fact that she always make a video for the recipe which should be easy!! Check out at her videos. She's such a good person.. I wish there was more women like that where I live!

Oh, and you guys are good too like her. ;)

Edited by EddieE

ENJOY! :)

my favorite green smoothie recipe

1 large apple, cored and sliced

1 large stalk of celery

½ cup kale, chopped

½ cup fresh cilantro

1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice

½ tablespoon ginger

8-10 ounces water

Blend until smooth

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.greensmoothierecipesforweightloss.com/