Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sprtsgy9

moisturizing cleanser

I was wondering if there was such a thing as a moisturizing cleanser? if there is, do you guys have any suggestions? I hate putting moisturizer on my face so if I could use a cleanser in the shower that moisturizes, that would be perfect.

Thanks!

best moisturizing cleanser I can tell you would be Cerave...the moisturizer and cleanser are very good. They have ceramides which are known to relief irritated skin and help moisturize. Def. give it a shot. yuo can find em basically at any drug store...

sprts guy really consider cerave...i have tried almost every "moisturizing" wash on the market. This by far tops everyone I have tried. Please try it out.

i will definately go for the Cerave. If I wanted to give the moisturizer a try, what is the difference between the lotion and the cream and which would you recommend? I would like something that does not make my face look shiny and oily. Thanks!

the moisturizer doesn't leave u shiny at all...ive never tried the cream, but I would go for the pump bottle...both wash and moisturizer are good...

hey if u are on tane man, and ur skin is mad dry, then Iwould go for the cream...

From what I tried in the past, using alittle aloe vera PURE, and cream can actually stop the greasy look...you can give that a try...

but if u are on tane as I am suspecting u are, the cream may be your best bet...u are gonna need the most moisture

I didnt like the CeraVe wash. It was like a gel and it didnt feel like it cleaned your face that well. Their lotion is really good. If you email CeraVe they'll send you samples of their products. I prefer Aveeno Foaming Cleanser, Ultra-Calming over CeraVe face wash. It feels like it cleans better and it doesnt dry out the skin.

too really good ones i use are Origins Clean Energy and Serious Skin Care Olive Oil cleanser.

I'm on 60 mg a day on my third month.

Good luck

Id like to interviene here. I use CeraVe Moisturizing Cream twice a day everyday and it is EXCELLENT! It also has excellent reviews on drugstore.com