Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

I am a huge promoter of eating right to clear skin....

Tdot,

Sounds like you have a pretty good diet, but do you eat blended greens on a daily basis? If not, I would *strongly* recommend giving them a try - it's so easy to do with green smoothies, blended salads, pureed veggie soups, etc. If you are not doing this, please, please, please give this a try!

ignorance is so sad but o well, ur the one's who will suffer acne 4 ever. For MANY people orgasm causes acne, male, female, he-she whatever you are if your strict diet has not cured your acne is most likely the sex and or masturbating causing it. If you dont believe me go read many REAL PEOPLE's testomonials about it on dr. lin's web site. People just like you and I report every day than orgasm causes there acne, its not a joke or myth or anything to laugh about. It's a serious malfunction in your body. If orgasm causes ur acne like it does for MANY of us, for you to just keep having sex and masturbating without first researching and adressing WHY it causes ur acne is INSANITY. If sex causes ur acne and u just keep having sex without testing the method or just not caring about it and expecting ur acne to ever go away is insanity because it wont ever go away. For women its the ovaries and or adrenal malfunction and for males its strictly the adrenal's. If you keep living in a dream world instead of accepting reality ur acne will never go away. I dont understand why people get mad or try to laugh it off, prostate or ovarian cancer is not funny at all and if u dont do something about your malfunction's now not only will ur acne not go away but you may even suffer serious diseases later in life. Still funny 2 ya?????

What people need to realise is, I'm NOT saying stop sex and masturbating 4 ever. However untill you can prevent it from causing pimples on ur face u need to keep it to once a week or so to controll acne untill u strengthen the adrenals or the malfunction in ur body thats causing sex to cause ur pimples.

ignorance is so sad but o well, ur the one's who will suffer acne 4 ever. For MANY people orgasm causes acne, male, female, he-she whatever you are if your strict diet has not cured your acne is most likely the sex and or masturbating causing it. If you dont believe me go read many REAL PEOPLE's testomonials about it on dr. lin's web site. People just like you and I report every day than orgasm causes there acne, its not a joke or myth or anything to laugh about. It's a serious malfunction in your body. If orgasm causes ur acne like it does for MANY of us, for you to just keep having sex and masturbating without first researching and adressing WHY it causes ur acne is INSANITY. If sex causes ur acne and u just keep having sex without testing the method or just not caring about it and expecting ur acne to ever go away is insanity because it wont ever go away. For women its the ovaries and or adrenal malfunction and for males its strictly the adrenal's. If you keep living in a dream world instead of accepting reality ur acne will never go away. I dont understand why people get mad or try to laugh it off, prostate or ovarian cancer is not funny at all and if u dont do something about your malfunction's now not only will ur acne not go away but you may even suffer serious diseases later in life. Still funny 2 ya?????

What people need to realise is, I'm NOT saying stop sex and masturbating 4 ever. However untill you can prevent it from causing pimples on ur face u need to keep it to once a week or so to controll acne untill u strengthen the adrenals or the malfunction in ur body thats causing sex to cause ur pimples.

People here are so ignorant that its hard to even visit the boards anymore, do u really believe ur last statement???? Thats like saying meat causes heart disease LOL , KEEP BELIEVING THE LIES IF U WANT MOST OF THE TIME THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE. I cant talk to ignorant people anymore if u have acne use my methods to clear urself if u dont believe it keep it to urself but the mirror dosnt lie and ur acne will be staring back at u untill u follow my advice peace.

People here are so ignorant that its hard to even visit the boards anymore, do u really believe ur last statement???? Thats like saying meat causes heart disease LOL , KEEP BELIEVING THE LIES IF U WANT MOST OF THE TIME THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE. I cant talk to ignorant people anymore if u have acne use my methods to clear urself if u dont believe it keep it to urself but the mirror dosnt lie and ur acne will be staring back at u untill u follow my advice peace.

Danny, we should not even respond to his crap. Nobody does believe him, so it is not worth arguing over it. I shouldn't have responded to his retarded rambling either.

Not all acne goes into remission through diet changes alone. Not all acne responds to topicals. tdot, what topicals have you tried? If you have not tried any, now's a good time to do so as you've had a good non-acnegenic diet for a year, according to the information you've posted.

Just ignore the shouters who continue to repeat the same old tired stuff over and over again. You know, the ones who have names in all caps? Just ignore them and they might go away.

I haven't gone through all the wall of text here, because I'd go blind if I'd read that much...

But anyway, have you taken an allergy test for foods? I did and I found that I was allergic to this thing called casein, which can be found in so many fcking foods that it's ridiculous. The test showed that I had 'mild' allergy against it(It showed I am allergic to it, but it wasn't that high to cause any severe symptoms)...well mild my arse, that same thing causes my huge cysts. Whenever I eat a curd snack (more popular in Baltic States and Eastern-Europe), which is high in casein, I'd break out badly in a matter of hours. If I avoid it, no new break outs. So my advice is that you'd take one, if you haven't, and try avoiding whatever the test shows you're the most allergic to. Experiment with it and then start avoiding it. Gl.