Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazygamar

Yogurt and acne

I've heard on a honey mask, I actually asked about that before, but has anyone ever used a yogurt mask? I ask because I was going to buy a moisturizer by korres, the Yogurt Cooling Gel its called. It is what it says, its a cooling cream/gel that has yogurt in it, but I wasnt sure if yogurt is beneficial for acne or if its harmful to acne.

So does anyone use yogurt on or for their acne?

p.s. I may post this in the nutrition/holistic section to, im not sure where i'll get the most responses.

I've heard on a honey mask, I actually asked about that before, but has anyone ever used a yogurt mask? I ask because I was going to buy a moisturizer by korres, the Yogurt Cooling Gel its called. It is what it says, its a cooling cream/gel that has yogurt in it, but I wasnt sure if yogurt is beneficial for acne or if its harmful to acne.

So does anyone use yogurt on or for their acne?

p.s. I may post this in the nutrition/holistic section to, im not sure where i'll get the most responses.

Hm...thats interesting because people always talk about not eating/drinking milk products on here and it helps them clear up, but I've never heard of someone putting it on their face before. Honey does work, for me at least...but I don't think I'd ever personally put yogurt on.

Hey Crazy, I've read a book that said that if you eat yogurt, it has mild anti-inflammatory effects b/c of the probiotics.

And according to that book, yogurt is the only dairy product that doesn't produce acne b/c of the probiotics.

I don't about smearing that stuff over your face, but tell me how that works for you!