Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jonasjohanson

fraxel re:store/re:pair pricing

Went to the doctor today for consultation to get rid of my acne scars. consultation fee $350

Was recommended to do 3 Fraxel re:store laser treatements for $1500 each and 1 or 2 Fraxel re:pair for $5,000 for first and $3,000 for second treatment. I live in New York and this doctor is supposed to be one of the best according to New York Magazine. But is it reasonable? Do I need a pro doctor to do this or will I do fine with somebody else? Are these prices normal?

To me that seems high. I paid $3,400 for 4 treatments. After the package, each treatment is $800, and I live in Silicon Valley. If I would have purchased seperately, they would have charged me $1,200 per treatment. Many doctors have packages that you can purchase. Also, the doctor did the consultation, but a nurse did the actual treatment and she was wonderful. I felt comfortable with her and she was very patient with me. I felt more comfortable with her than the doctor. She told me that she had used the fraxel on over 100 patients.

To me that seems high. I paid $3,400 for 4 treatments. After the package, each treatment is $800, and I live in Silicon Valley. If I would have purchased seperately, they would have charged me $1,200 per treatment. Many doctors have packages that you can purchase. Also, the doctor did the consultation, but a nurse did the actual treatment and she was wonderful. I felt comfortable with her and she was very patient with me. I felt more comfortable with her than the doctor. She told me that she had used the fraxel on over 100 patients.

Went to the doctor today for consultation to get rid of my acne scars. consultation fee $350

Was recommended to do 3 Fraxel re:store laser treatements for $1500 each and 1 or 2 Fraxel re:pair for $5,000 for first and $3,000 for second treatment. I live in New York and this doctor is supposed to be one of the best according to New York Magazine. But is it reasonable? Do I need a pro doctor to do this or will I do fine with somebody else? Are these prices normal?

does anyone know a great afordable doctor in NYC?

affordable in nyc?? i went to cameron rokshar in nyc...great doctor but he too charges 1500K for one session....i am curious as to wha dr has he fraxel re:pair? whom did you see for the $350 consultation?