Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recently got samples of MaMa Lotion hoping it may remove some of my bigger blockages.

All it did was tear the shit out of my skin and still peeling like made a week or so later. Looking t my face today makes me physically sick. Every pore cloged up with gunk, like every single one, not one space on my face is clear. This isn't normal, I cant use any any topical because there's just too much blackheads/gunk/comdones, nothing I can do. I give up.

Plant good thougts instead hating yourself as u are doing,

read more,

have more discipline,

pray,

date a women,

do some hobbies,

play some good music,

make someone happy...

acting the way you are, u only will get very worse! believe me i know!

otherwise you may became a "neurotic" or "esquizofrenic" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beware with what u are thinking and believing about yourself,

never make a pact with "devil" thoughts and attitudes like u have.

Dont let u do that to yourself, because of a stupid thing like acne that, someday will go away....

good luck

god bless us all

Have you tried going to a dermatologist? I thought I had like super blackheads on and around my nose, and I found out it was Trichostasis Spinulosa, which was improved, not removed, with the use of Retin A. Never give up. I haven't. I've read again and again that TS "doesn't need to be treated" and "can't be removed", but I'm doing my best to move on with my life, do the best I can to look as good as I can, and not let it get me down. If you have blackheads covering your face, you definitely should seek help from a dermatologist. I guarantee they can improve it, at the very least.

All my blackheads disappeared with the use of mandelic acid.

I had every pore clogged with visible gunk, stuff I could move around inside my own pores. Yellowish plugs. Very, very disgusting. This you know. The cure? You don't know. Look at my other posts and follow my advice. It's mandelic acid. I really want to get the word out, salycic acid cleansers, biore pore strips, proactiv- these do not work for blackheads.

Food has nothing to do with blackheads. Trust me on that one. I've been on several different diets due to my workouts and nothing changes. Only chemicals can help you. Having an extra piece of celery or some shit doesn't remove a blackhead.

NOOOOO! Don't give up T^T Just wait until your skin heals from all the peeling then get on some new products. I have never heard of MaMa lotion...I'll be sure to steer clear of that stuff. But don't give up! Never ever!

take some michael's skin factors..

they've helped me alot

i no longer even have any blackheads all over and i used to.

they're all natural vitamins mostly aimed towards acne.

For over 10 years my skin condition has been destroying me from the inside. It led me to the path of destruction and I've ended up hurting not only myself but also other people.

A while ago I was thinking about suicide. But I couldn't. Sometimes it may seem the burden is too heavy for you to carry, but you might be surprised how much inner strength there can be in even a so-called weak human being. Despite all my insecurities and shortcomings, I've been able to carry the burden half my life. That must mean something. How could a weakling carry such a burden for such a long time? Well, I guess the answer must be I'm not so weak after all.

The burden is heavy to carry but it is my burden, I've carried it and I'll keep on carrying it for as long as it is neccesary. The world is too beautiful to do otherwise. Remember the child you once were. That child deserves something better from you. That child deserves for you to keep on trying.

And one day... if we just keep on carrying, caring for our selves and others and forgiving ourselves... one day, the burden will not seem so heavy. Life is a journey and nothing is as beautiful as when the traveler reaches the end of his journey. Don't give up on yourself and your journey. :naughty: