Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
utdsoccer18

Blood Test Question

so i have been drinking on accutane.... after all i am 21 and im only 21 once. I have been watching myself when drinking though. I don't go out and get absolutely hammered. i have gotten bad a couple times but no where near blackout drunk. most weekends ill have 5-6 beers on friday and saturday and nothing during the week. except thanksgiving where i had a few drinks with the family. i drank during the first month but it was only like once a week and the blood test came back perfect. im kinda scared about this next blood test, i def do not want to get off of accutane. do you think i over did the drinking though?

i'm horrible. i drink just as much on accutane than as i did without it, and i drink a LOT, but not often. maybe once a week on the weekend. my bloodtests have come back fine, and i got smashed the night before i had a bloodtest. so don't worry :)

Not everyone will show liver damage when imbibing while on Accutane. Not all will have immediate results in their blood tests while drinking on Accutane. But it's just not wise to binge drink AND take accutane; that's the worst combo. Judicious drinking is fine and doesn't harm the liver greatly. Binge drinking however is VERY harmful.