Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fivetotenyears

What Laser Hair Removal Did to My Face

i know you're probably adamant on not getting another laser treatment in your life but there are lasers out there that will take those marks away. You need to go to a doctor that has a lot of experience with cosmetic laser dermatology and a variety of lasers.

Jac, those aren't mark. What he has is removal of hair from some areas and not others...thus giving an impression of dark and lighter patches on the skin...

Sorry you had a bad result fivetoten, is there no way you could go for another hair removal laser? which one did you have im not familiar with the LHR...

I agree. laser hair removal for men's beards is a mistake many people have made. possible good news though...., the laser doesn't always work permanently with thick beard hair. Hopefully it will all grow back in the near future.... If it doesn't, you'll have to keep doing repeat sessions until its all gone completely.... you should be alright either way....

I did 12 treatments chaps. The patchiness only gets worse.

Treatment time was every six weeks over the course of about 2 years. Therefore the hair was already growing back from the first treatments by the time I got my last treatments.

That makes it impossible to ever get rid of patchiness since the hair grows back faster than the treatments can be delivered.

Sadly it's still really patchy in some places. But I think it will eventually all grow back.

Check out my youtube video on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pmh6e1W9EM

it does. but its too irritating to do every day. at best i can shave every other day. preferably even less often than that!

the good thing is ive had some regrowth since then, so its a little less noticeable in some spots.